• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Which air bumps?

TN-CTD

Finally pulling all of my FOA garbage off the YJ and getting some airbumps that will actually work and not leak/ blow apart. I have already replaced my FOA coilovers with Fox's, and now on the debate of getting some Fox 2.0 air bumps or getting profenders. Haven't heard a single bad thing said about profenders in any search i've done and just wondering what the hardline crowd thought? Right now with the 10% off coupon you can get profender bumps and cans for around 80.00 cheaper than Fox's.

TN-CTD said:
Finally pulling all of my FOA garbage off the YJ and getting some airbumps that will actually work and not leak/ blow apart. I have already replaced my FOA coilovers with Fox's, and now on the debate of getting some Fox 2.0 air bumps or getting profenders. Haven't heard a single bad thing said about profenders in any search i've done and just wondering what the hardline crowd thought? Right now with the 10% off coupon you can get profender bumps and cans for around 80.00 cheaper than Fox's.
When I saw the name of this thread I was gonna post and offer you some foa's. After the first set exploded on the first ride they sent me some that leaked the first ride. :puke:

I don't know anything about the profenders but I'm really happy with the fox air bumps. They are easy to work on. I landed this with no issues to the air bumps. the 1/4" bump pads on the axle had some nice dents :****:

1097BEFF-49F3-4C63-AEA7-71BD9E23E514-23956-00001D10361E1A6B.jpg

I have fox everything, great customer service, no complaints .... I know a few Guys runnin profender.... Same as fox with customer service and they seem to stand behind their product as well... If money's the issues I would give them a try

Money isn't an issue, just trying to see if I can save a little bit and use the extra cash towards new coilover springs and tender coils. Basically just trying to see if the extra 70 or 80 bucks is worth it

Fox if you gots the dough. My Fox coilovers are flashemifyougotem. Call EOR they beat everybody on price and valved them for the weight of my rig front and rear.

TN-CTD said:
I will never run another FOA product again
X2! Have installed many sets, almost all have failed.
Have had great luck with fox stuff.

Ive only run two types, FOAs and Bilsteins. In my limited time running them Bilsteins are far superior to FOAs. And EOR hooked me up with a smokin deal on them

I have Fox on mine and they have takin a beatin with no problems on alot of straight face hill i will use the winch and suck the front end all the way down and the last time i check psi in them they still had 150 which is what we put in them over a year ago and we wheel alot :****: . So yes if something happen to them I would go back with Fox