• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Which park would you like to see Fall for All at next year?

Which park would you like to see Fall for All at next year?

• Choccolocco

Votes: 41 30.8%
  • Morris Mtn

Votes: 25 18.8%
  • Hale Mtn

Votes: 18 13.5%
  • Stoney Lonesome

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Hawk Pride

Votes: 44 33.1%
  • Hollytree

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Let me add another question.......

If a park didn't allow alcohol, Would that hinder anyone from coming to ride?

jpony645 said:

Guess you'd have to define "not allow." Meaning I've been to parks where alcohol wasn't allowed, but that was far from enforced.

I think hawk pride would be best for the size of ffa, I think all parks say no alcohol, but I've never been to a park and been told I couldnt, although if I was I would comply :driving:

ridered3 said:
Guess you'd have to define "not allow." Meaning I've been to parks where alcohol wasn't allowed, but that was far from enforced.

Most of them state it in their rules. I'm just covering bases and gathering info. :fish:

jpony645 said:

If you are referring to Stoney Lonesome, I don't think there is enough there for the FFA. If another park does not allow alcohol, I would like to know about it.

JohnG said:
If you are referring to Stoney Lonesome, I don't think there is enough there for the FFA. If another park does not allow alcohol, I would like to know about it.

It's listed in all the others' rules I believe. That's why I asked. Of those listed, I've only been to Choccolocco and Stony Lonesome and both of those told me "as long as there isn't any problems........".

We just don't want to plan something at one of the other parks and then noone show up because they can't have alcohol.

Hawk Pride
2.No alcoholic beverages or mind altering substances

Hale Mtn
ALCOHOL/DRUGS: The possession and consumption of alcohol and/or drugs is strictly
prohibited at all times in the OHV Park. You will be asked to leave the park without
refund if use of either is suspected.

Choccolocco
nothing

Morris Mtn
2. No alcoholic beverages or mind altering substances which may impair a person's judgment are allowed on trails.

Hollytree
No person may be under the influence of alcohol, drugs or substances that may hinder thinking ability or reaction time.

1. Hawk Pride
2. Hale Mtn
3. Hollytree

All of these parks have Great people who run/own them. However, for the ammount of people who would likely attend I would say Hawk Pride would have the most room for the event.
thumb.gif

choccolco has the best trails in my opinon :****: plenty of parking, rv hookups, showers, propane station, ice machine and some of the best folks running it you will find!!