• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Which Parks have Bath houses?

zayne2427

There's only one way to find out
We were going to ride hawk pride this weekend but there is an SRRS race up there. Stoney Lonesome is having a night ride (too many RZRs). Looking to dodge the crowd. What all other parks have Bath Houses for the wife and kiddos after we get done riding.

money_pit_yj said:
Sure, for the wife and kids........ :dblthumb: Wet wipes and a bottle of water sissy boy. :rolf:
Yep you know me. ole sissy boy.... My wife has horribe allergies and needs a shower after riding all day or her eyes will swell shut. She goes through all hell so i can have a little fun and her ride and camp with me all weekend. I have a good woman and have to make sure she is taken care of.

Too many rzrs to dodge at stoney. Looks like we are going to dodge the crowd and actually do some riding heading over to Choccolocco tomorrow night for the weekend. Going to meet up with the ole local tour guide and do some riding with nate.

zayne2427 said:
Yep you know me. ole sissy boy.... My wife has horribe allergies and needs a shower after riding all day or her eyes will swell shut. She goes through all hell so i can have a little fun and her ride and camp with me all weekend. I have a good woman and have to make sure she is taken care of.

Too many rzrs to dodge at stoney. Looks like we are going to dodge the crowd and actually do some riding heading over to Choccolocco tomorrow night for the weekend. Going to meet up with the ole local tour guide and do some riding with nate.

Download JohnG's map if you haven't already. It's great for getting around Chocco...

http://www.hardlinecrawlers.com/forums/index.php?topic=49036.0

zayne2427 said:

Holy hell I didn't realize there was a ride when I made plans it's just the only decent park I can do a 1 day trip. And kel promised to show me around. I been 3 times and climbed maybe 3 hills?

I'm sure there will be a lot of rzr's there. There always is. But I think that night ride will have more of them there in the evening and night time than it will at the time we're there. I hope so anyways

Last time I went to gray rock it poured friday night and there was a public shower where we were camping. Let's just say the only thing out there was a couple bars of soap.....

BUG-E J said:
Last time I went to gray rock it poured friday night and there was a public shower where we were camping. Let's just say the only thing out there was a couple bars of soap.....

Ummmm your wife has pics! Sure was a fun trip!

Re: Re: Which Parks have Bath houses?

BUG-E J said:
Holy hell I didn't realize there was a ride when I made plans it's just the only decent park I can do a 1 day trip. And kel promised to show me around. I been 3 times and climbed maybe 3 hills?
There will not be RZRS where we are going....and if they are there, they will probably be totalled and we will just drive over them. I have the man, the myth, the legend, Bobby Morris as a trail guide for Saturday.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

You should've came to Stony Lonesome yesterday Zayne. We only seen a handful of RZR's, and that was just on the main trail.

Re: Re: Which Parks have Bath houses?

lowbudgetjunk said:
There will not be RZRS where we are going....and if they are there, they will probably be totalled and we will just drive over them. I have the man, the myth, the legend, Bobby Morris as a trail guide for Saturday.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Bobby was/is awesome. Kel please tell him thanks again for showing me around and for uploading those videos.

I'll have to come again and follow Bobby around for sure, but we had a blast at Chocolocco and Big Booty Judy crawled BoatRamp so it was worth it.
We may try and ride stoney in 2 weeks

Latest posts