• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Whistler!

OK. So it's not technically about "Whistler"...however, I did a log-drop up at Jap Gulch today that I'm so excited about! I've been eyeing it for a while, and it's un-do-able on my XC bike, but the DH bike, it's no biggie....yet it eluded me until today! I measured it a hip high (aka- 3'!) :cheer: :cheer:

It's 3' to flat, but I'm still pretty stoked! :awesomework:

It's all in preparation for the next trip to Whistler....in two weeks! :D

don't forget to take pics this time

don't forget to take pics this time

You're right, and I almost brought my camera this time, but I was afraid since taking it to Whistler and jostling the ever-loving poo out of it (and thought I broke it). But we're gonna bring the camera back there, it's not that big of a deal to get in there! :awesomework: :cheer:

That **** looks fun..i have like 3 or 4 friends that all race MTBs western riders? i think?? I think its downhill stuff but not sure..

http://monsterarmy.loopd.com/Members/toryklonius/Home.aspx

http://www.myspace.com/473620485

.....and downhill/freestyle mountain biking is hellafun! :cheer: :cool:

MD69 and I just got back from another couple FULL days at Whistler......EPIC:011:

Thanks Jonathon for taking care of the dog and house:beer:

Went out to Duthie for an afternoon sesh in SUNSHINE!!!! EPIC!!

That place is super fun and you can go BIG....if thats what yer into:;

Weather permitting I'll go on Sat for a longer session....so any of you freeride types should come on out:011::011:

Went out to Duthie for an afternoon sesh in SUNSHINE!!!! EPIC!!

That place is super fun and you can go BIG....if thats what yer into:;

Weather permitting I'll go on Sat for a longer session....so any of you freeride types should come on out:011::011:

If nothing comes up i might jet out there:awesomework:

Stevens will be open next year for downhill wahoo!!!!

Sat. was really fun @ Duthie!

The lines were runnin pretty slow so "safety pedels" were mandatory for good backside. The weather looks the best for Wed. so might head out just after work at noon and then again on Sat. to spend a bunch of the day working on the new "intermediate" line going in.

I rode the new "intermediate" line on Sat. (to help bed it in) and once it firms up and gets some more "features" added it'll be sick.Alot of people are gonna benefit from the new line and it will take some of the strain/use off of the Dirt Corp line.

I ride an all white Stab Supreme with a blue DJ helmet and pretty much look like a dork....so if ya show up come say HI

Sat. was really fun @ Duthie!

The lines were runnin pretty slow so "safety pedels" were mandatory for good backside. The weather looks the best for Wed. so might head out just after work at noon and then again on Sat. to spend a bunch of the day working on the new "intermediate" line going in.

I rode the new "intermediate" line on Sat. (to help bed it in) and once it firms up and gets some more "features" added it'll be sick.Alot of people are gonna benefit from the new line and it will take some of the strain/use off of the Dirt Corp line.

I ride an all white Stab Supreme with a blue DJ helmet and pretty much look like a dork....so if ya show up come say HI

Im a wuss when it comes to the cold (poor circulation) so i didnt come out saterday :booo:

Wednesday i work till 5 then there is the meeting in monroe about reiter

and saterday i will be in pullman as i havent seen my girlfriend in over a month:mad:

Just got back from a full day of building on the Intermediate line out @ Duthie hill. It's gonna be really fun once completed...it'll do a nice job filling the gap between the Luna Chick tables/booters and the the rest of the GNAR(Dirt Corp,D.W.B. and High Life) that permiates Duthie.It'll be a great line for MD69 to strut her stuff as well as other folks not ready for the commitment of the bigger lines.

Jeebus...I'm tired and sore...gettin old:redneck::cool: