• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

white walker buggy by angryfab

Re: walker buggy by angryfab

TBItoy said:
Wtf is "walker buggy"

I assumed it was the owner's last name...

The other day, I searched and found the shitshow thread about the original walker buggy that JohnG had cleaned up. Searched for it today and it doesn't come up.

ibrokeit said:
The other day, I searched and found the shitshow thread about the original walker buggy that JohnG had cleaned up. Searched for it today and it doesn't come up.

What thread, don't recall a deletion.

Posted with my thumbs from Tapatalk.

JohnG said:
What thread, don't recall a deletion.

Posted with my thumbs from Tapatalk.

Like I said, I can't get search to show the thread anymore. No clue why. It was one from the same builder that screwed up GubNi's buggy. The buggy was called The Walker Buggy. I assumed that was the buggy the first post was referring to, but I was wrong.

Edit- found it by searching just "walker" instead of "walker buggy". Or it was maybe because batman bumped it today. http://www.hardlinecrawlers.com/forums/index.php?topic=38662.0

Fire Freak said:
yes yes it is!
Haha why do I have a feeling do you know approximately exactly how many there are?? Haha. Yall 2 fellas are some of my favorite folks. YAll will be building me somthing one day.
And I'm also with zjtrey, all of the comments that are made usually represent what I would say. Always amazing work. Not to derail but think YAll will do buikd thread on paw paw's buggy? Actually I would love to see the work on his jeep he beats past the point of death now! God I regret not getting him on film at STL. Man o man

Sorry I didn't know the other buggy was out there I will fix it :dblthumb:

I really need to start saving up and have all of my stuff out of my single Seater put into a 2 seat AngryFab chassis. You work keeps getting better and better.

My buddy got a chassis last fall and it's awesome, George has my junk now, can't wait to see it in a chassis! :****:

We call this one the texas buggy the owner is 6foot 10 an 350 I don't know what he is going to call it . But I will tell him to clear it here first

Attachments

• 20150720_202606.jpg
    20150720_202606.jpg
    367.7 KB · Views: 120
An we've been calling this one dales ! Hes probably good on that one

Attachments

• 20150720_203328.jpg
    20150720_203328.jpg
    405.1 KB · Views: 109
TBItoy said:
Man Id really like to see an angry fab side saddle single seater. I bet it would look awesome!
**** son its in the works ! Side saddle a 35 qt yeti of natty