• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Who did you smoke today? Diesels only need respond.

hwcurtice

Last night, after waiting forever at Joe Albertson's for some FRESH fried chicken, and waiting through the slowest checker I have ever seen, I was on my way home.

Behind someone driving a Seville that could not seem to find the accelerator.

Heading East on HiWay 2. Just after Monroe Station, there was an opening. The Caddy was slowing down (Slowing down?) I down shifted to 4th and hit the coal.

Oh the smoke it was a flowin'! I think I was home in Sultan before the Caddy even made it to the first stop light.

Dang chicken was COLD when I got home!:mad: :mad: :mad:

The search function is your friend. Repeat after me.

Hows that?

Need to get my Smarty back from my friend. I let him borrow it to get him hooked. No smoke without it.

I absolutly enjoy doing that to stupid people. I nailed a gal in a convertable awhile back. She wasn't to happy :cheer:

I absolutly enjoy doing that to stupid people. I nailed a gal in a convertable awhile back. She wasn't to happy :cheer:

:haha: Always look for anyone riding a xooter. It's an urban transport brand so you'll know they're riding it to make a statement about the invironment.

mg-composite-150.jpg

Last weekend i completely engulfed some young punks changing a tire on their ricer. One of em flipped me off, How rude.

Good to hear it still runnin strong:awesomework:

It still only uses a quart of oil every 3k. I have only put in new wheel bearings in the front, 2 alternators (1st one was a bad rebuild) and the tires are still about 50%. It still doesn't smoke at all. I will prob. never sell it. It always runs good. I figured it would be real low on power but it still climbs the hill fine.:beer:

Last edited:
It still only uses a quart of oil every 3k. I have only put in new wheel bearings in the front, 2 alternators (1st one was a bad rebuild) and the tires are still about 50%. It still doesn't smoke at all. I will prob. never sell it. It always runs good. I figured it would be real low on power but it still climbs the hill fine.:beer:

Sweet! My dad will be happy to hear that!