• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Who from the South East is going to KOH 2013???

pillsbury

Roll call time of who is going and where your from. Trying to see what south east state will have the most people on the Lake Bed this year. There are at least 7 or 8 of us from NC that will be there that i know of so far. Safe travels everyone!!!!

Marc Zaboth will be going from the Atlanta area to race his #94 FTOY.

ridered3 said:
You going to take the buggy out there to show them left-coasters that a southern buggy can do their trails too???
Nah we are taking my dads buggy (3 seater Btf fusion on rocks) we are shipping it I don't know that I can afford to ship mine? Haven't got everything planned just yet but flying out there shipping buggy renting a camper on the lake bed! There is going to be a bouncer there I'm sure there will be vids :dblthumb:

I would love to go. Just dont know anyone nor do I have side by sodes or buggies or campers.. Lol so it would be fairly expencive if I went lone wolf and rented everything.

al1tonyota said:
Nah we are taking my dads buggy (3 seater Btf fusion on rocks) we are shipping it I don't know that I can afford to ship mine? Haven't got everything planned just yet but flying out there shipping buggy renting a camper on the lake bed! There is going to be a bouncer there I'm sure there will be vids :dblthumb:

Id hope there would be videos considering who he is towing it!

It wouldnt cost a ton if you went alone. Flight meals and rental suv to get you around and a cheap hotel room for 3 or 4 nights. $1,500 i would say give or take depending on what you want to do. I will tell you that prices have gone up a lot since 2010 KOH.

I think 1 of the coolest things is to see a lot of people wearing their 4x4 and KOH gear in the airports. You know right away who is going and make friends and have something to talk about during lay over. :)

3 of us from the Birmingham area will be there. Flying in on the 4th and flying home on the 11th. Less than a month a way now ;D

Team # 4580, Jordan Townsend and Case Dalton, from huntsville will be competing in the main event this year. :woot:

jumpjeep.jpg

There are a few guys from the SOUTHEAST racing this year at KOH. :driving: I am flying out and back as well. Cant wait!!!! 4 weeks away. See you all on the lakebed!!!! :dblthumb:

My buddy had to pull out of the race for unforseen reasons.... We are still going so if anyone needs any help on the lake bed let me know... I'm going rain or shine, hell or high water this year! I need the break bad!

pillsbury said:
There are a few guys from the SOUTHEAST racing this year at KOH. :driving: I am flying out and back as well. Cant wait!!!! 4 weeks away. See you all on the lakebed!!!! :dblthumb:

Got any names or numbers of the guys racing from round' here?

If all goes as planned I will be going to KOH for my third time, always have a great time .I have a friend driving out with me and the ole yellow buggy in tow!! I hope to get there Sun 2/3/13 stay untilSat.2/9/13...Can't wait!!!! We should think about setting up a date and time and place(maybe a vender's tent) to meet up while we are there it would be cool to meet up with people from our side of the world!!! See ya in Hammertown USA.

bigsam said:
If all goes as planned I will be going to KOH for my third time, always have a great time .I have a friend driving out with me and the ole yellow buggy in tow!! I hope to get there Sun 2/3/13 stay untilSat.2/9/13...Can't wait!!!! We should think about setting up a date and time and place(maybe a vender's tent) to meet up while we are there it would be cool to meet up with people from our side of the world!!! See ya in Hammertown USA.

I'm quite jealous of you! Maybe next year we will try to convey out there for the week.

Based on BustedKnuckels email, looks like they are towing a southern buggy out there. Who's is it?

Latest posts