• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Who from the South East is going to KOH 2013???

U lucky ass bastard.... hope yall have a great time..... rub that new skidplate on sum rocks for me thumb.gif

ridered3 said:
Who all from round here is racing in either EMC, King of Motos, or the big race?

Adam Adair is racing King of the Motos, 747 Racing and Peter Basler and Jason Carner will be racing the Big Race on Friday

Cole, that's cool that they took you up for a tour ride. When you get a little more comfortable with the pilot you can ask him to get lower and stay steady abeam a race vehicle.

I found a good way to get sound is with an external lapel mic, or you could use an ear bud with mic, and stuff 1 or both in the ear cup of your headset. It will block out the rotor noise and record the intercom. Also the suction cup mount for GoPro holds fairly steady when mounted on the overhead glass or door window, and you could still pan with it if not tightened down fully.

How many helicopters are there on the lakebed?

Wow, just looked at the course map on PBB and there are tons of rocks. It will be an awesome race this year!! Wish I could have been there.

Cole said:
Adam Adair is racing King of the Motos, 747 Racing and Peter Basler and Jason Carner will be racing the Big Race on Friday

Good to know! Whats some numbers or pics of rigs for these guys?

Wow!!! what a day of wheeling All day long on some serious rocks outer limits, and spooners 2 great trails just ate now going to back door again wheeling our butts off.

bigsam said:
Wow!!! what a day of wheeling All day long on some serious rocks outer limits, and spooners 2 great trails just ate now going to back door again wheeling our butts off.
. Your our hero Bigsam, how's the new tars doing?

Re: Re: Who from the South East is going to KOH 2013???

Badass landing.. **** still had it gas'd for a sec there too!, good to see they came out alright though!

From the empty bottle

Another great day of wheelin until I blew my little 1.3 on backdoor! Just not quite enough wheel speed. I hope somebody got some pictures. We drove 2200 miles to get denied Backdoor, I could have stayed at home for that answer... I will return with a few more squirrels next time....

Re: Re: Who from the South East is going to KOH 2013???

Damn that sucks! Too much desert playing? Them hamsters got tired!

I'm so sick of hearing the announcers **** about his dirt bike I wanna punch him through the iPad! He's ran his mouth for 5 hours about how he has rode this coarse with his single track! Good race though!