• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Who makes a custom crossmember DIY kit?

muslcr71

I am building a CJ7 crawler with stout sbc 400/700r4/208 case (for now)..evr thang is in and ready for a crossmember...was wonderin does anyone make a member kits i can cut/bend/weld myself before i go to the metal supply yard...thanx for info

xmem2.jpg

Kit Includes:

4 Flat bottom link tabs (Short)
4 bushings
2 inner bushing sleeves(9/16" bolt)
2 2"x.25" or 1.75" 120 wall DOM (2.5" long/3" overall with bushing)
2 9/16" grade 8 bolts and lock nuts

This is what you need to make that Crossmember bulletproof and still vibration dampening, it comes with everything and is made of 2.0x.25 or 1.75x.120 DOM and .375 Tabs for frame mounting (we can replace with 1.75" or 2.0" Radius Tabs for tube mounting)..

Kit Includes:

4 Flat bottom link tabs (Short)
4 bushings
2 inner bushing sleeves(9/16" bolt)
2 2"x.25" or 1.75" 120 wall DOM (2.5" long/3" overall with bushing)
2 9/16" grade 8 bolts and lock nuts
Will this work for your application?
OR this
universal_transmission_mount_crossmember_1.jpg

universal_transmission_mount_crossmember_3.jpg

Our Universal Transmission Crossmember Mount Kit is designed to independently mount your transmission, isolating it from your Transfer Case Skid Plate. Perfect for Belly Up Skid Plate conversions! This mount allows you to drop your Transfer Case Skid Plate and easily service your transmission or transfer case while they are held in place! The TMR Customs Universal Transmission Crossmember Mount Kit is designed from the best available materials, providing years of hassle free service!

Includes the following:

1 PC of 1.75" x .120"W DOM main slip tube
2 PCS of 1.5" x .120"W DOM tubes, pre notched for ease of welding, and can be slid into 1.75" main slip tube and adjusted to desired length
2 PCS of greasable DOM housing & poly bushing assembly's
2 PCS 9/16" grade 8 fastener Kits
1 PC universal tranmission mount, formed to fit onto 1.75" tubing. Simply drill the required holes to bolt to your tranmission!
2 PAIR drop down frame mount tabs
Thanks,
Bobby
Sales Manager
CCOR
706-207-4140

wud make mine out of metal from scrapyards,but they r about not letting anyone in there and browes around here anymore.......and only want to build it ONE time....(CCOR) i got ur info and nice kit...thanks