• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Who needs rocker protection...

NotMatt

I do. :haha:

Amazing, huh? I'm going for a solid mount to the tub and tied into the cage on the bottom side, but since there's so much damage due to not taking care of this little issue sooner, I am going to have to get a little creative...

As you can see, I'm putting the welder to good use Jonathan. :D

I was going to cut everything out and basically boat side it with tube, but I scrapped that idea since it would require completely re-doing my seat mounts and the front A-pillar mounts for my cage.

Last edited:
Have you seen the nth degree TJ sliders? I've been toying with the idea of tieing my sliders into my frame with a flat piece of 1/4.

Anywho, lookin good. You definately needed help in that area.

Have you seen the nth degree TJ sliders? I've been toying with the idea of tieing my sliders into my frame with a flat piece of 1/4.

Anywho, lookin good. You definately needed help in that area.

These will be welded directly to the tub on the top side, but like I said I'm going to have to get creative because of the damage already done. On the underside, it's butted right up against the bottom foot plate for the cage A-pillar (I drilled holes for the bolts to stick through) and will be welded in this area as well. I'm going to run four 1.5" x 1.5" square tubing stringers down to the frame.

Now that I'm thinking about it, I need to break my tack welds that I've done so far and see about how to tie in the B-pillar as well.

I'm past caring about being able to take it apart later, which is why everything's just getting welded in place. At some point I'll probably cut a lot of this off in favor of tube, so it doesn't really matter much.