• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Who wants to race the 2008 Baja?

OUTBACK... I don't build to rules, I build to loopholes...:awesomework: lol

I was asking to see what would fit what class ...so as if you wanted to use it for a chance to beat the crud outta "whatever" as a test...:cool:

OUTBACK... I don't build to rules, I build to loopholes...:awesomework: lol

That is how the winners always do it! It ain't the letter of the rule it is all the space around it!:beer:

I'd just hate for someone to spend months building only to find out that... :booo:

Personally I'd much rather run the desert then the trails anymore, too many people, too many restrictions!

Why crawl when you can fly!

:stirpot:​

I 'm soo with you on this ..I miss it...I gave the trail thing a go to fill a void....didn't work..

Desert racing ......A drug ....only thing that makes it even cooler you pee clean Monday morning...:masturbanana[1]:

HEYYYY POKE... Whatt ya think the chances of getting some short coarse racing going on around here under the pnw banner???

Robin sorry for Hi-Jack......Hey I have a shop ..(not done) so I can't commit to anything till that happens.

So when it's done .....I may be open to sharing some space....If it's still needed.

I just don't want your hopes up on my ass..:cheer: ..then I can't come thru... I don't wanna ruin everyones dream... :mad:

scott, why is jeff selling the class 1? I still have the chunk of tire that i got from it, that was one of the coolest trips i've taken, i still tell stories, thanks.

I want to help out. I am unable to commit to the trip down right now but would like to be a part somehow.

HEYYYY POKE... Whatt ya think the chances of getting some short coarse racing going on around here under the pnw banner???

It would take someone to put it on and promote it.

hey scooter i just relaized you live in brier we should get together and chat about this over some coffee or somthing one of these days ilive right next door in terrace

scott, why is jeff selling the class 1? I still have the chunk of tire that i got from it, that was one of the coolest trips i've taken, i still tell stories, thanks.

I dunno ...Have to call him one of these days....read rumor of a truck ??

I'll wait to comment after I talk to him...:awesomework:

As far as the trip.........Yes, indeed a good time was had by all....and your welcome.

Robin.
To unhijack...

Them Hummer wheels are going to be the chit! Thankz!

You may already know about these sites but Just in case...
For the desert one of the most friendly places on the web is here:
http://www.desertrides.com/forum/
You might want to look at this:
http://www.desertrides.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8948&highlight=
I haven't been here but the 11 runners that I know say that this place is good:
http://www.class11coalition.com/
Don't forget RDC! and the SCORE, BITD, etc, sites:awesomework: .

Chris

hey scooter i just relaized you live in brier we should get together and chat about this over some coffee or somthing one of these days ilive right next door in terrace

We could do that.....I have a few things to do today ...but can make time just about anytime :cheer:

Robin.....

if you serious.....and I mean, SERIOUS.....about fronting a good chunk of $$$$ toward a desert racing effort, regardless of class (I've got some sportsman or class 7 ideas, though, jeepspeed is ALOT of fun for the $$$)...we need to talk...

PM me a phone # or something if you are REALLY serious about this....

--Berne

Robin.....

if you serious.....and I mean, SERIOUS.....about fronting a good chunk of $$$$ toward a desert racing effort, regardless of class (I've got some sportsman or class 7 ideas, though, jeepspeed is ALOT of fun for the $$$)...we need to talk...

PM me a phone # or something if you are REALLY serious about this....

--Berne

I'd like to hear your idea's bern

:cheer: Giving this thread a shot in the arm.......:stirpot:

Talked to my old racing partner today.....SOB will be in a TT next year, :mad:

Love living here ..BUT.....I wonder what could have been "IF".......:masturbanana[1]:

:cheer: Giving this thread a shot in the arm.......:stirpot:

Talked to my old racing partner today.....SOB will be in a TT next year, :mad:

Love living here ..BUT.....I wonder what could have been "IF".......:masturbanana[1]:

one of my life goals is to drive a trophy truck:cool:

''GET IN LINE YOUNG GRASSHOPPA''

''WHEN YOU CAN SNATCH THE LUGNUT FROM HAND .... YOU WILL BE READY''

:fawkdancesmiley:

Oh **** your not old enough.............

Last edited:

Latest posts