• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Who wants to race the 2008 Baja?

well shoot just gotta go and out do me dontcha:fawkdancesmiley:

:awesomework:

LMAO....

I kinda like the idea of a NWW race team....

but not sure thats the direction we wanna go w/ the parts we've round up...

we've been thinking more about building a 'for-fun' pre-runner type rig that wouldn't really fit too many class rules....

but....this is interesting...:fawkdancesmiley:

btw, if any of you guys are dead serious about this, I have a race truck (7s) that we started but never finished. i'ts fully caged, no motor or trans yet. just deavers in the back, but the full camburg race setup up front, strapped at 19 that I may be willing to "donate" for a NWW race team.

"full camburg race setup up front, strapped at 19"

Not sure this fits 7s rules......???

"full camburg race setup up front, strapped at 19"

Not sure this fits 7s rules......???

Class 7S: Vehicles built from a 2 wheel or 4 wheel drive mini or mid-sized pickup having a maximum stock wheelbase of 127''.

Aka: 7100 (BITD)
Horsepower: 175-265
Wheel Travel: 12 Front, 16-20 Rear
Weight: 3200-4000
Top Speed: 100+
Cost New: $20,000-60,000
Cost Per Prep: $2,000-5,000

Basic Rules:

Suspensions Components:
- Front and Rear suspension must be of the same manufacturer, shape, size and configuration as the stock vehicle being used.
- All suspension components except shocks and rear leaf springs will reamin in original stock locations and mounting methods.
- A-arms, I-beams, and front axles must remain stock length; material may be added for strength and stock mounting locations retained.
- Rear springs may be lengthened to that of the longest stock production rear leaf spring as delivered by the manufacturer. (57 1/2")
Engine:
- Must be of the same manufacturer basic design and type with a max of 6 cylinders.
- Must use the stock block and cylinder heads as delivered for highway use from the manufacturer.
- Updating and predating is allowed within the vehicle chassis and body series.
- Maximum displacement of 3000cc. (3000 cc = 183 cubic inch)

depending on how far people are willing to go we could build this into a pro2 truck. I'll be back home from school in the summer and anyone that wants to help can have full run of my shop in quilcene