• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

who wants to ride april 15th-16th

kushKrawlin said:
I may have friday.. When u see how tight it will be with momma and Charlie in there you may laugh hahaha. They are gonna ride Saturday. Not sure bout friday. But when they ain't in there the seats all yours.

Better make sure JRich won't be there. He may sweep her off her feet and take her from you. He is a smooth talker. :rolf: :rolf:

I'm at 75% right now for Saturday only at Chocco. Hell. Depending on weather. There is a very tiny chance I roll over tomorrow in the motorhouse. VERY small chance. Doubt it though.

Well. We here. For someone that don't use public bathrooms I'm not sure taco bell at 2am was the smartest decision. This nig here bout got sick from not eatin. I unloaded and hauled ass by myself to town. Eeww I felt sick. I'm Fukin ready now.. One down many to go , just started a forest fire with some of dar fire WIZZARD wood. Think it's bout to catch the tent on fire. I'm in truck burnin. Ha bout to go back into Ben bones trailer to wake him up. Wish me luck. John G where the hell are you?? Posed to be here at daylight. I been piddling around for hours. I'm Gettin bored. :woot:

And I would bet a dollar when everybody gets there and ready to ride, you still want be ready to go! Kush is worse than any woman I know. :flipoff1:

zukimaster said:
And I would bet a dollar when everybody gets there and ready to ride, you still want be ready to go! Kush is worse than any woman I know. :flipoff1:

Kush has stepped up his game. ;)