• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Who would be interested in an east coast KOH video premier at Wide Open Design

Would you be interested in a east coast video premire held at Wide Open Design.

• Total voters

Woodlee

After thinking about it I would be up for hosting a East Coast King of the Hammers DVD release at Wide Open Design. If there is interest for this I will get permission from Hammer King Productions before I make it final, but i don't see why they would have a problem with it. I would show the movie on my big screen television with surround sound.

Also a lot of people have been wanting to see the shop and see what all is going on around here so this would be a great time for every one to come out and enjoy them selves for a evening of fun. This would have to happen soon and it may not even be worth it but if you all are interested I will make it happen. Please vote seriously so I can get a good grasp on if it will be worth doing or not.

I will open the shop up and let every one that come see exactly what is happening here project wise and it will give every one a chance to see what all we can do here.

This is great opportunity for me to try to give back to the Hard line Boards. So just let me know if you guys would be interested or not.

Re: Who would be interested in an east coast KOH vedio premeir at Wide Open Design

Not voting, cause i dont know whats gonna happen between now and then... but i'll be there just say when.. thumb.gif

Re: Who would be interested in an east coast KOH vedio premeir at Wide Open Design

Hardline has a club ride on the 18th. I put the 11th. Nan will have a birthday next year too :dunno: 11th or another date for me.

18th is a bad date for the folks in our club. If my rig is done by this weekend I would already be up there so that would be cool. I think it is a great idea but the longer you wait we all would have seen it cause once mine lands I am watching it! I don't think us average joes will have ours by this weekend though

in for this weekend regardleess of get-to-gether..... i will be in tenn anyhow. :woody:

I knew you guys had a ride coming up one of those weekends. So the eleventh is looking like the weekend if we are going to have it. I am thinking the sooner the better as well because i know a lot of people have it ordered. I am just trying to help the guys out that are really wanting to see it bad. If some of you guys are going to be in town then car pool up and I may try to spread the word and see how much interest there is.

Woodlee said:
I knew you guys had a ride coming up one of those weekends. So the eleventh is looking like the weekend if we are going to have it. I am thinking the sooner the better as well because i know a lot of people have it ordered. I am just trying to help the guys out that are really wanting to see it bad. If some of you guys are going to be in town then car pool up and I may try to spread the word and see how much interest there is.

Adam how far are you from EOR? Don't know the timeframe for my rig, but if it is done this weekend I will be there fo sho! I can take a few with me also.

I would love to come watch it and see your shop this weekend, but I will be gettin my bike ready for Daytona next week. Guess I'll just wait until mine comes in. :(

I am about 15 mins from EOR. Even if we dont do the get together feel free to stop in. I will be working on my buggy no matter what.

I just watched the movie and it is great. It lives up to all of the hype.

Just so some others know if you want to map quest for driving time my adress is

435 Cutoff Rd.
Murfreesboro. Tn 37129

Matt O, if it all works out timing wise do you need a co-driver for the trip to pick up the buggy/movie premier? ;D

Had a great time up there Adam. Everybody needs to come and see how you work your magic. I could not believe how clean and organized everything was even with 3 plus buggies being built. Good **** Adam. thumb.gif pepper.gif

Speeding said:
Matt O, if it all works out timing wise do you need a co-driver for the trip to pick up the buggy/movie premier? ;D

Yeah I will probably need a co-driver RB. Adam, If I had not had the wife and dog with me I was going to call you when I took it up a few weeks back. I knew you were in the area. I will post up as soon as I find out when it may be ready

Cool man let me know what time you guys are looking at rolling in and i will clear every thing with my Dad to get the go ahead to do it. I am going to call some local people today and I will give out a final yes or no on Wednesday.

Looks like I will not be up till sometime next week. It will be one afternoon, so maybe I can swing by and check out your shop.

Matt O. said:
Looks like I will not be up till sometime next week. It will be one afternoon, so maybe I can swing by and check out your shop.

That's cool man. I think I am not going to do it because all of the rain. Every one wold have to park in the grass in front of the shop and it hold water to bad to have that much traffic on when it is this wet. So any one that was interested in stopping by is welcome to but I'm not going to make a big deal out of it.