• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Who would you loan your rig to?

I barley let my dad drive my truck.
No one can handle the power of the mighty six. :flipoff1:

On a serious note I would let just about anyone drive my old beater, but if I had a nice rig I would be very careful who I let drive my rig.

Rich said:
Maybe we could do what we did at our last MM ride at the open ride this year. Last year EVERY hardline crawler member drove every other member's rig. It was a blast!!! :woody:

That was truely awesome, Its great to have that immediate comparison and cahnge sets and rigs and size's at the same terrain like that. I think it makes you appreciate everyone's efforts a bit more and realize were and why they pick lines they do. I really enjoyed that, we will certainly play that game again !! :woody:

CheapJ7 said:
Fawk you Kelly... :flipgotcha:

By the way... You got any ford 44 outers.. the 5 hole spindle and the hub assembly.. Not the lockout... ;D

i have some ford D44 outters...dont have the spindles or hubs, but i have the factory hub without the rotor...you can have them for free....

I wouldn't lend a comp rig out for a comp event... no way. $30,000 deposit, maybe.... cash. No relationship almost always means no loyalty.

To a buddy to go play in Clayton, over Memorial weekend, with his friends... like me... hell yes I'd lend me your rig. :afro:

I have seen it where it works fine and I have seen friendships take a dive over controversy. Usually, if both guys are honest guys who respect each other, there's no problems, and the wheelin community as a whole has a majority of good guys, or at least in my experiences.

I wouldn't blame any normal carnage, like u-joints going out, on the driver. Now if he rolled it and destroyed something like the hood, I might expect a replacement. But it all depends on the situation, the person, and how many beers I've had :drinkers:

I would loan my rig to this guy

buggy011.jpg

Go_Vols said:
I wouldn't lend a comp rig out for a comp event... no way. $30,000 deposit, maybe.... cash. No relationship almost always means no loyalty.

To a buddy to go play in Clayton, over Memorial weekend, with his friends... like me... hell yes I'd lend me your rig. :afro:
I wouldn't think twice about letting you take my buggy out Todd. As for Memorial day. I'm still trying to swing that myself. Are you going? I will have raced at Jellico the week before so it may be a stretch time wise, wife wise, and dollar wise.

P said:
Your havin to much fun with that pic... hitit
Yeah but its so funny.

I know I kept opening threads and I about snorted my coke out my nose laughing...

these forums = the entertainment