• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

who's hunting bear?

I dont know about bears but Im always on the hunt for cougars

Last edited:
i ended up not beain able to go had to work a double shift friday 25 hours straight. kinda sucked and had a wedding saturday night so maybe next weekend... a buddy did get his with his bow yesturday mornin. first kill with the new bow and first bear 15 yard shot he was about 300lbs

Going Packwood area this year.

Saw a big one at Northwest Trek yesterday. Should have applied for NWT permit.

Shot this one a few years ago at my house. Lets see what you have hangin on your wall or mounted.

Last edited:
This is one of my mounts, I never mounted any of my bear, we always used the hide's for training the younger hounds.

Deer.jpg

i read this tread yesterday and it motivated me to go out for the first time this season. ended up harvesting my first black bear, what a feeling. young male probably weighing around 150 lbs. taken from the kitsap penninsula, seabeck/holly area. i'll get some pictures up later

thats awsome man. I hope to have your luck this year. But with a stick bow the odds deffinatly arnt in my favor. Work has kept me cooped up and not able to even get any good shooting done. Buddy went to packwood this last weekend and didnt really find any good sign, but saw more bull elk than cows. Said they were everywhere. I CANT W8 TILL NEXT MONTH!!!!

i read this tread yesterday and it motivated me to go out for the first time this season. ended up harvesting my first black bear, what a feeling. young male probably weighing around 150 lbs. taken from the kitsap penninsula, seabeck/holly area. i'll get some pictures up later
I killed my first bear in the Holly area, back in the late '80's :awesomework:

Latest posts