• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

WHOS WHEELIN WHERE SATURDAY 31st??

Thats Elbe for ya...go out there for a good time and come home with body parts missing...:redneck: :haha:

No missing parts just in the back of RubyDoo. Got 2 brand new tires thanks to discount tire warranty and put in 2 new relays for in on my 8274. Oh and a bath as well.

Busywild, Easywild, MainLine and Swamp trail all in one day and was home by 8:30 PM saturday night too. The flat spare was due to a root cutting off the valve stem.

100_2281.jpg

100_2282.jpg

100_2291.jpg

So where did all the body damage come from?

It couldn't be from the Busywild,according to the old timers the trail is so wide you can get a Mack truck through the trail

I Talked to Bill H in the old White Knuckle club and I heard you did do the Busy Wild. He said it was 3 + hours getting through the first 500 yards. I am sorry that happened to you. The busy is a tough trail. Thats why we all like it so much. I think it is cool that you are willing to take your new rubicon to such exstreme places. I hope to see you up there again. Might as well now, once you get through the first dent the rest arnt so bad. He said you all had a great time. And the willingness of you letting all of see the carnage just shows that you are a pretty cool person..
SEE Ya on the BUSY

I Talked to Bill H in the old White Knuckle club and I heard you did do the Busy Wild. He said it was 3 + hours getting through the first 500 yards. I am sorry that happened to you. The busy is a tough trail. Thats why we all like it so much. I think it is cool that you are willing to take your new rubicon to such exstreme places. I hope to see you up there again. Might as well now, once you get through the first dent the rest arnt so bad. He said you all had a great time. And the willingness of you letting all of see the carnage just shows that you are a pretty cool person..
SEE Ya on the BUSY

I think she's on CRACK! Who's the fool that told you it was ok to take a new rig on the Busy?