• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Why are we getting hurt on kid toys

kid rok

I crashed my daughters RZ 170 today and cut the end of my finger off. The ER sewed it back on ,but I want know if it will take untill
I see the Doc tomorrow.

tn

Took 19 stitches, and as soon as it gets emailed to me I will post one up of the tip just hanging there and the bone literally exposed about an inch.

I got my finger caught between the roll cage and a tree, and literally cut the tip of my finger off. The bone was exposed about an inch and the meet part from my upper knuckle to the tip was hanging by a piece of skin. I may have to have the tip of my finger amputated , but want know till tomorrow.

Ya the Barbie jeep wreck, that one I was sore for three months. I think that was the last year for the down hill action, atleast for me.

I type with my fingers right hand only.

At least your sex life won't suffer
mine wouldn't anyway

I already made that clear to the right hand. Keep in rythem or your going to look like lefty.

Well, I finally made it to the doc today, and as he unwrapped my finger this smell came out of the bandage and then the tip of my finger fell out into the floor. It looked like a black slug.

Na, it was actually the same color as the rest of the finger, thats good. plus I have feeling in the tip. so I guess I will not be a stub. :woot:

Who is "we?"
We as in, just about everyone from Kansas, and few others here and there. Just once it would be nice to say "I was rescuing baby seals and got attacked by a great white"
Ohh nooo mine have to start with kids barbie jeep, big hill, tree, it was just a small flame at first, or I didn't realize it would blow up. and a couple of few years back "look finally third gear" (crash head o into the mail man).
I guess alot of us still have some growing up to do. I just never had a legitamate injury.