• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Wide Open Design/EMTS Revolution Build

Its very close Kevin. Just finished plumbing the fuel and cooling system. Getting wired up now, about to fire up that new motor

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    73.2 KB · Views: 169
  • photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    57.5 KB · Views: 158
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    62.7 KB · Views: 166
LS6 intake looks mean sitting backwards. Engine all wired up, got to get a few fittings to finish plumbing steering then filling fluids and starting this fresh engine for the first time. Exhaust is back from ceramic coating and bolted up, looks good to me!

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    77.2 KB · Views: 161
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    72.5 KB · Views: 154
Re: Re: Wide Open Design/EMTS Revolution Build

Wont be much longer..
wide open designs buggy In progress: http://youtu.be/Y7tzub6UXfo

You gotta be chompin at THA bits to get it done. Can't get over how clean the lines are. He'll everything is!! And dam good choice of suspension!! I have a ? , Prob a Dum question but I may never know if I don't ask and have been wondering myself since installin mine last week, BUT where does the vent line go from your steering res?? I have been wondering where to run mine.

kushKrawlin said:
You gotta be chompin at THA bits to get it done. Can't get over how clean the lines are. He'll everything is!! And dam good choice of suspension!! I have a ? , Prob a Dum question but I may never know if I don't ask and have been wondering myself since installin mine last week, BUT where does the vent line go from your steering res?? I have been wondering where to run mine.

Run a line to rear, away from the exhaust. When they drip and smoke it's silly looking and when it gets enough on a header it will flame. Mine got on the belt and caused it to sling off. Just replacing a belt was more time than running the line away from the danger points.

Thanks everyone for the compliments. Really close to having it "done". Just ordered Crane flanges and WOD brake plumb kit so really don't lack much besides throwing rear axle under her and plumbing up those lines. All the lights still have to wired but who needs them anyway :dunno:

I can't wait to see it with the skins on. You definitely have great fabrication skills. :dblthumb:

drool drool drool drooling jus glad there are brilliant minds out there that can do all this to give me something to do at night :****: good looking rig man can't wait to see the end results