• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Width of Dana 60 w/ 17" rims

civicmindedex79

I have searched for a couple of hours now and basically ready to crash for the night. So therefore I am wondering if there is someone out there with a Dana 60 full width front running 43x14.50x17 SX's could tell me what the width of their axles. I am going to look at an enclosed trailer in morning and would like to know if I am wasting my time. Thanks for your time and if this belongs in a different area feel free to move it.

I currently have 15" wheel with 19.5" boggers. They are soon to go and I know they won't fit. I am not even sure what backspacing people are running on the 17" rims. Sorry I know this is very vague. :****:

You may want to start with your current width - outside tire to outside tire. From there, figure out your backspace. Interco lists the Boggers you have as 15.3 tread width. The 43s are listed as 12.8. I'm not sure what C. S. means, but that might be a better measure of the width of the tires.

Post up the backspacing of your rims and the width of the enclosed trailers. Small chance we could calculate your theoretical width on tires and rims you don't have ;D

I believe CS in center section as in how "fat" is the tire on the specified wheel width.

Mine is 87" on 17x9.5 racelines with 4" of backspacing.

Thats sidewall to sidewall. Its 80.5" outside of rim to outside of rim.

got a buddy on 43 sxs, 17 alum wheel chevy 60 front, he is 89 at widest point in the front. not sure on BS

Thanks XJ. I just found out that I can get my trailer with a 94" door so I am sure I will be fine. I appreciate all the help. Now all I need is someone to buy a motorcycle so I can fo order it. Anybody interested??? Lol

Latest posts