• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Will Carter's new ride from Right Side Performance...

ridered3 said:
I keep seeing updates for this sharp looking buggy over on Pirate so where are our updates?

:gay:

If you looked at it on pirate then why do you wanna see the same thing on hardline? :wtflol:

Get off his balls

Will fought a tree with his front right wheel during the ECORS race, and the tree won. We got it fixed enough to get it back to the pits, but his race was over. Destroyed a Raceline wheel, wadded up a wilwood brake setup, and sheared the hi steer arm off of the Spidertrax knuckle. It took one HELL of a hit.

he was WAY faster than anyone at Auburn, not sure what took him out but before it happened he was fully haulin the freakin mail would have lapped everyone probably

Neal3000 said:
he was WAY faster than anyone at Auburn, not sure what took him out but before it happened he was fully haulin the freakin mail would have lapped everyone probably

he was running hot through the woods and clipped about a 24" poplar tree with the right front. Knocked the bark off all the way around and about 3' up the tree. I was suprised to see a Raceline EXPLODED. Mongo got some pics when we stopped to pick up Will.

TBItoy said:
he was running hot through the woods and clipped about a 24" poplar tree with the right front. Knocked the bark off all the way around and about 3' up the tree. I was suprised to see a Raceline EXPLODED. Mongo got some pics when we stopped to pick up Will.

8432ceae.jpg

e64735db.jpg

f9653985.jpg

I loved the rig and all, especially the the way the winch was mounted to the firewall.

not trying to be a **** but if i had as much money in a rig as you do i would invest in a good oil filter, FRAM is the equivalent of cardboard rags shoved off in a pretty orange metal can

Indy Will said:
You get any off that big last jump? That was the only halfway built jump out there that you could actually hit with some motor.

I think the GAP facebook page had some and there's a few on the event thread...

Indy Will said:
You get any off that big last jump? That was the only halfway built jump out there that you could actually hit with some motor.

By the time I knew anyone was hitting the jump you were halfway around your last lap unfortunately...

Very cool in buggy footage! made me feel like I was there.

Buggy handled the big jump at the 8 minute mark like a champ. Can't imagine what that course would be like after a good rain.

Other than a wheel, what all broke when you hit the tree?

Wheel bent rotor. Rotor broke mount tabs off the hub. High steer arm bent. Sheared 5 out of 6 bolts off the knuckle. Outer knuckle is trash because of high steer slippage.

Ya know...the usual...