• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Wilson co. Fair was AWESOME!

That would be/was Dustin Hensleys buggy. Said it broke link mounts in front, driveshaft, axle twisted forward and went into the 6.0 busting it up, and took out all 4 coil overs.

Rough trip to the fair :****:

Re: Re: Re: Wilson co. Fair was AWESOME!

ridered3 said:
That would be/was Dustin Hensleys buggy. Said it broke link mounts in front, driveshaft, axle twisted forward and went into the 6.0 busting it up, and took out all 4 coil overs.

But hey, it's not a "Ford contraption" and doesn't have a 200" wheelbase, so don't talk **** :wtflol:

ridered3 said:

That didn't look like much of a landing to cause that kind of damage :dunno:

TBItoy said:
But hey, it's not a "Ford contraption" and doesn't have a 200" wheelbase, so don't talk **** :wtflol:

Ain't that the truth!!!

I've never met the guy, but about how old is he? Run around with a Dustin Hensley in college, so curious if its the same one or not?

muddinmetal said:
That didn't look like much of a landing to cause that kind of damage :dunno:

Luke was saying they had to redo several tubes from his rollover at the bounty hill at Adventure. Guess the front end was ready to go after that ride too.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Wilson co. Fair was AWESOME!

ridered3 said:
Ain't that the truth!!!

I've never met the guy, but about how old is he? Run around with a Dustin Hensley in college, so curious if its the same one or not?

No idea who he is, I was just making a jab at him for being a douche to DVaughn about the video of him on the AOP hill.

Did anyone monster truck the telephone poles like last year?

Re: Re: Wilson co. Fair was AWESOME!

Yea, one guy in a black buggy. Nothing spectacular though.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Wilson co. Fair was AWESOME!

TBItoy said:
No idea who he is, I was just making a jab at him for being a douche to DVaughn about the video of him on the AOP hill.

Did anyone monster truck the telephone poles like last year?

Yeah I thought that was a bit excessive.

Luke said he has several videos to post up later on.

I took a look at the carnage on the trailer. And it was broke when they unloaded it. The subframe for the lower links front and rear is what was broken.

BEATIN35S said:
I did the best I could to air it out but just didn't get any distance tossed me straight up in the air
was that you that got about 6 feet of air in the center on the log? If so, well done.

As for who won, I'm not sure. I got sick of waiting on pokey to remove his thumb from his butt and reset the track. I'll upload more vids this weekend.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Wilson co. Fair was AWESOME!

Pumpkin said:
Pokey dragging his feet? Say it ain't so.
We tried like Hell to get Andys boy to call him a mall crawler. Haha

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Wilson co. Fair was AWESOME!

The Luke said:
We tried like Hell to get Andys boy to call him a mall crawler. Haha
yea well I ain't seen him on the trails in years

TBItoy said:
woop woop web wheelers getting called out haha