• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Wimpykid 2.0 Buggy Sold

Re: Wimpykid 2.0 Buggy for Sale $12,500

wimpykid said:
Price drop. $12,500 or reasonable offer.

Ready to ride!
damn your gonna take a lose at that. You sure can't build it for that though and hate to see you sell it. There was someone trying to trade me a 2017 Polaris general for mine.

Definitely gonna take a loss, but it's time to get out.

I enjoy riding, just don't get to enough and don't like things sitting around taking up space.

fordcontraption01 said:
damn your gonna take a lose at that. You sure can't build it for that though and hate to see you sell it. There was someone trying to trade me a 2017 Polaris general for mine.

I need you to go root out the top of "Your Turn" first!!!

I would like to get back on Tapout before it sells! Just don't know when I would have time.

Forbanger said:
I need you to go root out the top of "Your Turn" first!!!
id like to get back up there and ride soon. Let me know when your going and I'll try and make it. I'd like to try out lions den but I'm just way to big to even try that one although I'm sure it would get in there but damn if something major broke in there I'd just have to set it on fire and leave it unless someone could rescue it with a chanook molaugh

wimpykid said:
Definitely gonna take a loss, but it's time to get out.

I enjoy riding, just don't get to enough and don't like things sitting around taking up space.
look how long mine sits around don't sell it just fire it up every now and then to piss off the neighborhood

Damn man, your killing me. ya should have taken my RZR......

fordcontraption01 said:
id like to get back up there and ride soon. Let me know when your going and I'll try and make it. I'd like to try out lions den but I'm just way to big to even try that one although I'm sure it would get in there but damn if something major broke in there I'd just have to set it on fire and leave it unless someone could rescue it with a chanook molaugh

Going on the ride in October. cmon. I will get you through lions den!

Im gona keep it ford powered, i know it wont be the same with a different driver but ill mostly be on trails down my way. Morris mt, choccolocco and a few others. Ill make some plans to ride up yalls way sometime........ i truly appreciate Michael selling me the rig. Great guy and great buggy!!

Shane460 said:
Im gona keep it ford powered, i know it wont be the same with a different driver but ill mostly be on trails down my way. Morris mt, choccolocco and a few others. Ill make some plans to ride up yalls way sometime........ i truly appreciate Michael selling me the rig. Great guy and great buggy!!
yes Michael is awesome and you got a sweet rig that will take a beating so don't be scared of the skinny pedal. booyang