• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Wimpykid 2.0 Buggy Sold

fordcontraption01 said:
I'm gonna have to step up my motor game now to represent the ford powered crawlers now booyang
I'm representing the blue oval as much as my wallet will allow, I wanted this beast soo bad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zjman said:
I'm representing the blue oval as much as my wallet will allow, I wanted this beast soo bad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
oh I know it does cost a lot more for that ford power over anything else especially an ls motor. I've even thought about an ls as an alternative motor but the m wanting to get my hands on a coyote motor badly

fordcontraption01 said:
oh I know it does cost a lot more for that ford power over anything else especially an ls motor. I've even thought about an ls as an alternative motor but the m wanting to get my hands on a coyote motor badly

Now you're talkin! Those motors love rev's and power adders! I would love to do a rig with a 15> 5.0 Longblock / Whipple / 6R80 trans with the select shift!

I've still got parts and a tube bender. We'll see where the wind blows

Glad to sell to a guy like Shane. Think he'll represent well.

fordcontraption01 said:
I'm gonna have to step up my motor game now to represent the ford powered crawlers now booyang
You just need to get it out and knock the rust off and keep it knocked off. booyang booyang :woot: :rolf:

yes Michael is awesome and you got a sweet rig that will take a beating so don't be scared of the skinny pedal.

Im ready

Yeah, its badass. Took it to Choccolocco park in Al. Everyone was real impressed with the build and the FORD power. :****:........ i wont be changing much, just fixing a few things and adding my recovery/air equipment.

I know itll crawl, aint had to use the skinny pedal on the trail much yet. Going to RBD at busted knuckles park in Nov. Im sure ill use it there.... tried to upload a video but said i couldnt. Its on my face book if anyone wants to see it or send me a friends request. Pm me