• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

wind rock fall jambore

kennyWayne

wideopendesign wideopenlife bigblock trailrig
any of you guyes going to the fall jambore at windrock ? we got a small croud going its usually a blast ,been the past 3 years .

october 18 - 22 ,they have all the venders there ,poker runs mud bogs ,drag racing plus all the rideing ya can do ,we usuall ride bout 90 miles a day .this is my favorite park that ive been to. havent been to hatfeild an mcoys yet heard it is awsome

Windrock is by far awesomes place ive been.. id be all over meeting u guys and ride

Gonna try to get the crew I ride SXS with alot to go to this, be prob bout ten of us maybe! Somebody will have to show us around we haven't ever been :drinkers: :driving:

sounds good , if you have never been you gona be hooked like a fish .,we should have about 10 to 15 with us if no one backs out :dblthumb:

the dates are what they have posted but were gona go up late wed and ride thur, fri sat ,sat they have alot of events going on usually do a poker run also . when the date gets a lil closer halla at me an well all get together :drinkers: :driving: :dblthumb:

B.Drake, Buy a map at the sign in shack and take a extra can of fuel, go hit trail 57 (its around 25 miles), it is about a 11 mile ride to it and 11 back. takes about all day. trail 12 is a awsome trail through creeks (best IMO).
Windrock is the best place I ever been on a ATV :****:

B.Drake ill probably be coming by myself but if u dont mind ill meet up with yall and ride

I got another sxs. I may go also, I'll let you know when it gets a little closer

getting close just wondering if any of you are planning on coming ,were leaving thur so we can ride allday fri an sat

were down to bout 6 units most have backed out ,its a good time we try to go in the spring and fall ,always rains and cold ,but still a blast.

Latest posts