• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Windrock group ride today.

Cool pics, will be there in sept, can't wait

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GONOVRIT said:
So is Rattle Rock now clear of trees all the way to the top?

No. We had to deal with trees at two sections. Once about 1/4 way up or so. There is a trail leading out of the rocks and around the first tree. The second time was a little over half way up. We were able to bypass around the tree and back on the trail. That is were one of the rigs lost brakes I believe. We wore it down pretty good so it will be better for folks in the future.

They do need to clean out some of the fallen trees and we also spotted several leaning dead trees. They are really close to the trail and could be dangerous. I noticed A LOT of dead trees in that area.

I only had to pay Jason $100 Tony. :stir: Scooter we would have just left you there, but you had our buddies blocked in. :flipgotcha: :flipoff1:

In all seriousness, it was a really good ride with a REALLY diverse group of rigs. Thanks for filming and making me Tony Bolton famous. I didn't realize you owned Windrock Tony! :rolf:

Re: Re: Windrock group ride today.

Forbanger said:
I only had to pay Jason $100 Tony. :stir: Scooter we would have just left you there, but you had our buddies blocked in. :flipgotcha: :flipoff1:

In all seriousness, it was a really good ride with a REALLY diverse group of rigs. Thanks for filming and making me Tony Bolton famous. I didn't realize you owned Windrock Tony! :rolf:
I'm just a stray dog that hangs around lookin for scraps.

Good meeting you too. So odd not seeing Jason behind the wheel of the juggy. The person / rig that steered me in the right direction.

Re: Re: Windrock group ride today.

easleycrawler said:
Damn. After seeing these pics, makes me want to come up there, pretty much all I've ever heard, was **** ton of gravel roads just to get to the good ****.
To a point....it's a lil different than most parks.

Not too bad if you know how to link them together

easleycrawler said:
Damn. After seeing these pics, makes me want to come up there, pretty much all I've ever heard, was **** ton of gravel roads just to get to the good ****.

You and Ryan would love it if you had someone to show you around. Especially rattle rock!

Forbanger said:
You and Ryan would love it if you had someone to show you around. Especially rattle rock!
x2

Travis, you and Ryan should definitely try to make it to Windrock. Like James said, find someone on here to lead you around. Jason was able to keep us in the hardcore stuff all weekend. You guys will have a ball with Rattle Rock. :****:

It looked like some trails I've never been on. I need to ride there more. Looked like fun.

Re:

No problem....been a while since I broke out the video camera.

It's crazy to watch vids of trails like 4-5 years ago and see just how much they've changed.

Re:

tonybolton said:
No problem....been a while since I broke out the video camera.

It's crazy to watch vids of trails like 4-5 years ago and see just how much they've changed.

Yeah man! 4-5 years ago I took my yellow jeep up schoolbus. Wasn't gonna happen this weekend!

Re:

I always feel really old when I look down at the top of the hills and think of all the times my 33 inch tire nice daily driver Ford Explorer with a rear Locker made them.

I mean....like even the stairsteps!

86439a2dfeee34560f03f5c1c2bb553a.jpg