• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

WITC - New Years Ride - December 29, 2012 - January 1, 2013

Who is Tripp? He's funny as hell just never seen him before. He was taunting TC. But I never seen him driving anything.

Eddyj said:
Who is Tripp? He's funny as hell just never seen him before. He was taunting TC. But I never seen him driving anything.

He's a friend that just loves to have a good time and laugh non stop. Some people don't know how to take him at first but he's really a great person.

Eddyj said:

He won the SXS portion of the SRRS this year! Good dude just likes to cut up, he gave me hell the race I was in at Hawk Pride and I was like who the heck is this guy?

B.DRAKE said:
He won the SXS portion of the SRRS this year! Good dude just likes to cut up, he gave me hell the race I was in at Hawk Pride and I was like who the heck is this guy?

I remember that.... molaugh

B.DRAKE said:
99.9% of the fellers on this forum gives you hell. :flipoff1:

Adair might have made it if he would have put some bend on the bill of that hat!!! It's always funny to read the comments after these videos and see that someone always has to say something about to much air pressure.

Elliott said:
Adair might have made it if he would have put some bend on the bill of that hat!!! It's always funny to read the comments after these videos and see that someone always has to say something about to much air pressure.

No doubt, aerodynamics were not working in his favor.