• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

WITC - New Years Ride - December 29, 2012 - January 1, 2013

ibrokeit said:
I hate to hear that. Will be praying. Never been to WITC but how is there a "pond" that close to somewhere to flip?

Forgive me if I misspeak on this and correct me. The area he was injured in was added when TDEA came in and said they had to install the sediment ponds. The main trail was raised up to make sure there was separation between the creek bed and sediment pond. It was a main trail that the jeep ran off the side of he was riding in. I am not sure how deep the sediment pond actually is but with all the rain I am sure it was full as it was Sunday when we were there.

civicmindedex79 said:
Forgive me if I misspeak on this and correct me. The area he was injured in was added when TDEA came in and said they had to install the sediment ponds. The main trail was raised up to make sure there was separation between the creek bed and sediment pond. It was a main trail that the jeep ran off the side of he was riding in. I am not sure how deep the sediment pond actually is but with all the rain I am sure it was full as it was Sunday when we were there.

Was it the pond thats down from the shop whare everyone playes in the mud or the one across the road up on top in the field? My be more ponds around these days but I have not been out there in a few years.

arctic_cat said:
Was it the pond thats down from the shop whare everyone playes in the mud or the one across the road up on top in the field? My be more ponds around these days but I have not been out there in a few years.

It is the pond at the old "playground" area. If you drop off the hill behind twister 3 there used to be a bunch of hills there for the vw woods buggy mostly. When TDEA come in they shut this area down. That is where it is. I dont know if that clears it up any or not but best I know how to explain it. Be the valley between twister 3 and the top of axle hill kinda.

86rocktoy said:
SECOND hand info but its my Aunt best friends son. They took him out of the comma and he had no brain waves so if you are the praying type please do so
Another update on Caleb Gregory they had to go back into his lungs today to clean them because they found some more pond water in them and they scrubbed them as well. He has a new breathing machine that shakes his lungs so that if there is any more crud in there it comes out. Two of my friends ( steve and ryan ) also were talking to him tonight and said he was trying to move his knees just a bit when they talked to him. Great signs!!!! Keep fighting Caleb, and we'll keep praying!

Jsanders said:
Another update on Caleb Gregory they had to go back into his lungs today to clean them because they found some more pond water in them and they scrubbed them as well. He has a new breathing machine that shakes his lungs so that if there is any more crud in there it comes out. Two of my friends ( steve and ryan ) also were talking to him tonight and said he was trying to move his knees just a bit when they talked to him. Great signs!!!! Keep fighting Caleb, and we'll keep praying!
Finding out that Caleb Gregory woke up to his mom reading him bible verses has got to be the most amazing thing I have ever heard. He woke up sat up and pulled the breathing machine out of his mouth. His dad told him to settle down that he was ok everything will be fine as tears rolled down his face. They had to seduce him due to the fact he is still on the ECMO machine. This kid is ready to be home and we are too! Prayers were answered and he def had a angel with him all the way through this!

Jsanders said:
skullyFinding out that Caleb Gregory woke up to his mom reading him bible verses has got to be the most amazing thing I have ever heard. He woke up sat up and pulled the breathing machine out of his mouth. His dad told him to settle down that he was ok everything will be fine as tears rolled down his face. They had to seduce him due to the fact he is still on the ECMO machine. This kid is ready to be home and we are too! Prayers were answered and he def had a angel with him all the way through this!

Thats good to hear !!!!!

Jsanders said:
Finding out that Caleb Gregory woke up to his mom reading him bible verses has got to be the most amazing thing I have ever heard. He woke up sat up and pulled the breathing machine out of his mouth. His dad told him to settle down that he was ok everything will be fine as tears rolled down his face. They had to seduce him due to the fact he is still on the ECMO machine. This kid is ready to be home and we are too! Prayers were answered and he def had a angel with him all the way through this!

That is great news. Also I put a cross post in the "Jesus=Hope" thread in general discussion just to get a few extra prayers. thumb.gif

Latest posts