• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

WITC New Years!

what is the actual date for this ride, 30 - 1 maby just wondering :dunno:

New Year's Event Info:
New Year's event will be a Friday thru Sunday ride. Pricing for the event is always determined by the day that you come in and is as follows: Friday $30 (Fri-Sun); Saturday $30 (Sat & Sun); Sunday $20 (Sunday only). Raffle on Sunday @ 3pm @ main building. Park will officially close at 5pm on Sunday. Children 10 years and under are free as long as they are NOT driving anything at any time. If you are bringing a child that is not your child, you MUST print out the liability release and have it signed by the child's parent with 2 witness signatures. No Glass Bottles.

Should be goodtime gunna have a jar full of peeches !! thumb.gif. so ain't no tellin Wuts gunna happen. . I honestly plan on fixing 2 broke drive shafts. An prolly be ordering atlas parts the following week. Roll wit da flow.

Speeding said:
Is it still pay per person or pay per vehicle?

per person

Ricky please be sure to come see me when you first get there. I should be on the road at the front. Pretty sure it'll be easier for you to find me than for me to find you! LOL

yall talking my language , might bring a lil strawberry ,last time we were in witc baby doll went got some cherry from up dar was some count fo real :drinkers: ;D