• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

WITC - SRRS Buggy Race - August 4, 2012

Cabins are full but still have a few rv spots available. Of course primitive camping is first come first serve & plenty of it!

We are coming to wheelin, this is where I first drove my buggy a year and a half ago, If everything goes right I will be dayviewing the first john deere 850 side by side( like a razor) should be very cool and yes we are going to beat on it booyang

plow boy said:
We are coming to wheelin, this is where I first drove my buggy a year and a half ago, If everything goes right I will be dayviewing the first john deere 850 side by side( like a razor) should be very cool and yes we are going to beat on it booyang
Sounds interesting, im curious to see how much "like a razor" it really is... If things do go right, and you have this thing, I expect to see it back at WITC for the UTV/SXS race in September, which will be the final event for the SXS class!

Admission for the weekend of the race will be Friday $15, Saturday $20, Sunday $15. There will be a weekend pass, $45 for the weekend. If you purchase a weekend pass there will be NO REFUNDS. Prices listed are PER PERSON. Everybody remember NO GLASS BOTTLES & NO BOLTED TIRES!!!

Never been to WITC/Summertown before, but are the hills going to be accessible in a stock 4x4 truck?

I've seen videos of the two hills so I know what to expect spectating wise, but not sure about access to these spots.

ridered3 said:
Never been to WITC/Summertown before, but are the hills going to be accessible in a stock 4x4 truck?

I've seen videos of the two hills so I know what to expect spectating wise, but not sure about access to these spots.

You can get pretty much everywhere in a stock truck best I remember.

j-mox said:
Can anyone recommend a hotel in the area?

Closest or best deals?

These are all in Lawrenceburg.

Americas Best Value Inn
+1 (931) 762-4467

Richland Inn
+1 (931) 762-0061

Travelers Motel
+1 (931) 762-9431

Still able to register for this event or is it full also what trails y'all be running haven't never been there or to one of ur events but lookn forward to it j-mox if u go we might have to follow each other so we can both get lost

We have 21 registered so far. We will allow 25 o Pre-register. Go to our website and click the event at the bottom of the page to pre-register:
http://southernrockracing.com/upcoming-events/
1. Brent Mewbourn
2. Adam Adair
3. Bobby Tanner
4. Jordan Tanner
5. Shelby Tanner
6. Ritchie Keith
7. Randall Key
8. Lawrence Collins
9. Peter Baseler
10. Adam Lee
11. Darryl Jones
12. Lori Shirley
13. Bree Molitor
14. Justin Tune
15. Gary Wyatt
16. Gary Smith
17. Greg Gann
18. Rick Muns
19. Travis Lovett
20. Brandon Dillon
21. Brian McBroom

The three seater ain't goin to witc. But if ya don't fill it at Hot springs I'm down!

wanted to make this but it doesnt look like the mi crew can go now.have fun guys and good luck!