• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

WITC - SRRS Buggy Race - August 4, 2012

al1tonyota said:
Shoot the week is flying by! In the shop every night till 11 trying to get my buggy ready!
i know what u mean we have been pulling some late nites in the shop this week as well but we will b there

offrd said:
Might have missed it in the post somewhere but does anybody know what the admission price is going to be?

DSRC said:
Admission for the weekend of the race will be Friday $15, Saturday $20, Sunday $15. There will be a weekend pass, $45 for the weekend. If you purchase a weekend pass there will be NO REFUNDS. Prices listed are PER PERSON. Everybody remember NO GLASS BOTTLES & NO BOLTED TIRES!!!

We have 23 registered so far. We will allow 25 o Pre-register. Go to our website and click the event at the bottom of the page to pre-register:
http://southernrockracing.com/upcoming-events/
1. Brent Mewbourn
2. Adam Adair
3. Bobby Tanner
4. Jordan Tanner
5. Shelby Tanner
6. Richie Keith
7. Randall Key
8. Lawrence Collins
9. Peter Baseler
10. Adam Lee
11. Darryl Jones
12. Lori Shirley
13. Bree Molitor
14. Justin Tune
15. Eddie Staggs
16. Gary Smith
17. Greg Gann
18. Rick Muns
19. Travis Lovett
20. Brandon Dillon
21. Brian McBroom
22. Heath Day
23. Randy Smith

Rules for the Park *******PLEASE SHARE*******
Get a Map and rule sheet at the gate, this will serve as your warning, if you break the rules you will be asked to leave!!!
NO GLASS BOTTLES ANYWHERE ON THE PROPERTY
Under 18 must have parent present, or waiver signed by their parent with 2 whitnesses
NO Trail Blazing Only Ride Designated Trails

No Creek Riding or on Nearby Banks
5MPH Speed Limit in Parking Lot and camping area
No Do-Nuts/Cyclones or aggressive riding in any of the grassy areas or trail heads
Respect Riders and Staff
NO BOLTED TIRES

Re: Re: WITC - SRRS Buggy Race - August 4, 2012

Mrs. The and I will be there. The jeep isn't making the trip. It's currently under the knife.

Loaded and ready leavening to head down bout 1 look forward to meeting everyone

ridered3 said:
Never been to the park before so was curious about needing to bring chairs to watch the events :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

As far as chairs I would figure it would be pretty packed to be able to see from chairs but maybe not. Usually a few people around with them.