• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

WITC the 14th

Dirt700

Trying to get a few people and go ride, I have never been there, so just going somewhere different. Weather is supposed to cool down some

Dirt700 said:
Trying to get a few people and go ride, I have never been there, so just going somewhere different. Weather is supposed to cool down some

Based on the distance, I assume y'all would make it a weekend/overnight trip?

Re: Re: WITC the 14th

ridered3 said:
Based on the distance, I assume y'all would make it a weekend/overnight trip?
Yea if there is people show up Friday, I will too. If not I will get up early Saturday and drive there

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Dirt700 said:
Yea if there is people show up Friday, I will too. If not I will get up early Saturday and drive there

Not sure how I overlooked your reply this morning, but sounds good.

Whether I go or not, you'd be welcome to crash at my house near Murfreesboro (1.5 hours from WITC) for Friday night or Saturday night instead of early mornings/late nights.

ridered3 said:
Not sure how I overlooked your reply this morning, but sounds good.

Whether I go or not, you'd be welcome to crash at my house near Murfreesboro (1.5 hours from WITC) for Friday night or Saturday night instead of early mornings/late nights.
Thanks

Dirt700 said:
Looking like I will be there Friday evening, probably going to stay at the park

Sounds good. I'm probably not going to make it to WITC, but will be working around the house instead.

ridered3 said:
Sounds good. I'm probably not going to make it to WITC, but will be working around the house instead.
House work can wait

Dirt700 said:
U going to show up, and show us how to drive?

I would enjoy nothing more than to show up and paint some trees, BUT, mine is still in the finishing stages of updating.

As for my driving skills, send me $29.95 plus $6.00 s/h and you too can learn to drive like Stevie Wonder on crack with my new video. :rolf:

ADMINISTRATOR

CHASMAN9 said:
I would enjoy nothing more than to show up and paint some trees, BUT, mine is still in the finishing stages of updating.

As for my driving skills, send me $29.95 plus $6.00 s/h and you too can learn to drive like Stevie Wonder on crack with my new video. :rolf:

ADMINISTRATOR

Is your instructional driving video silent or is it a "talkie" ???

ridered3 said:
Is your instructional driving video silent or is it a "talkie" ???

It's in Braille, just like my driving. That's what those bumps are for on the road, RIGHT?

ADMINISTRATOR

ridered3 said:
What kind of rigs ya got going and how many?
A few buggies and few rzr's. Not sure on how many people, probably not a lot

Latest posts