• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

WITC - Trucks Gone Wild - September 22-23, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trucks Gone Wild Filming again gonna be a good time
30.00 Fri-Sun
20.00 Sat-Sun
15.00 Sunday Only

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/BcTGVuM76k8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

WITC Trucks Gone Wild
Sept 21-22-23
Sat Hill In A Hole Event
Total Prize Money $ 3000.00
More Info Soon

Roctane said:
Trucks Gone Wild Filming again gonna be a good time
30.00 Fri-Sun
20.00 Sat-Sun
15.00 Sunday Only
After the way the owner acted at SRRS buggy race he/they better hope that the buggys and other rock crawlers show up to put on a show for the watchers :****:

johnnyrude said:
After the way the owner acted at SRRS buggy race he/they better hope that the buggys and other rock crawlers show up to put on a show for the watchers :****:

More details please?

I know the owner put up 1000. Of his own money on a hill that JoJo Tanner won

johnnyrude said:
Him And His staff was very rude and ugly to some of the drivers that was racing in the event and also the way he done over twister 3. Only time will tell

Man I sure hate to hear that. I basically grew up in this park and Darron, Bob, and everyone for the most part have been great folks. If anyone is surprised by the holes in Twister 3 than I am guessing they haven't been to WITC alot. They kinda known for digging holes. Yes DEEP holes. This was a great ride last year because of the buggies. If I was off I would be headed there.

The place worth going to? I also heard things about the place well mainly the owner/staff being ass's!? Any pictures or videos of the place? How is e hill n hole set up?

Not saying any names but just heard they was being a ass to everyone?? I personally don't know might of just been bs?

civicmindedex79 said:
They kinda known for digging holes. Yes DEEP holes. This was a great ride last year because of the buggies. If I was off I would be headed there.

This is true of WITC. If Darren sees that a hill is getting climbed too easy he'll spend a lot of time to make sure it's harder next time!
If you do a search of "the Ledge WITC" on YouTube you'll see the progression over the years.

Tony Rock Ledge 3

VS.

summertown new years 2011 the ledge.MOV

Mundy said:
Not saying any names but just heard they was being a ass to everyone?? I personally don't know might of just been bs?

I was there and seen it first hand them being rude to several drivers and some spectators. I have been to WITC twice and both times have had a great experience but if I was talked down on like what I witnessed I prob would not go and drive the way most do at events such as this. Like others I will not tell names on either side because I was not involved.

FB Quote: "TRUCKS GONE WILD: Sept 21 - 23. Make sure you don't miss this special event. Matt Steel & the TGW crew will be on site and have EXCLUSIVE filming rights to this event."

This include Cole and Matt not being able to film?

Draco said:
FB Quote: "TRUCKS GONE WILD: Sept 21 - 23. Make sure you don't miss this special event. Matt Steel & the TGW crew will be on site and have EXCLUSIVE filming rights to this event."

This include Cole and Matt not being able to film?
:wtflol:

People can shoot video but not for a resale product any more info call Todd Payne 615-289-5969

Status
Not open for further replies.