• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

WOD Hill Killer Chassis Build

cdemart2 said:
Build looks awesome. Where did you get those relays and sockets from?

They are "hella" brand. Very nice stuff.

smbroady82 said:
where does the cooler go and where are the cup holders???

The tool box has been used as a cooler at least once so far. We talked about adding tie down to the tool box to allow a soft side cooler to be strapped to it. Cup holders are for full body jeeps, toyota's, etc. LOL

ridered3 said:
However I was impressed by the level of detail in the finish work and even more impressed by how quiet it was.

Thanks! It has a stock 5.3 for now. It may get a little more under the hood at some point but Terry was ready to get this buggy in the woods, not build a motor. Pretty sure it has a magnaflow? muffler. It isn't obnoxious to be around, which is nice. But you call on it and it has a good sound.

wizzo said:
Thanks! It has a stock 5.3 for now. It may get a little more under the hood at some point but Terry was ready to get this buggy in the woods, not build a motor. Pretty sure it has a magnaflow? muffler. It isn't obnoxious to be around, which is nice. But you call on it and it has a good sound.

Yeah I talked to him for 2 minutes at the top of Trail 22 (our group was parked due to Mattman's broken BroncoII) and mentioned I had been following the build on Hardline and was impressed by the quality of the buggy. Our discussion was while the motor was running and there was no yelling back and forth like it would with open headers or the buggy turned off.

0f294f4482e5627ad18fbb2fe9c7d0cf.jpg

I just noticed the grab handle.. nice touch sir... been studying this one trying to figure out where you're gonna put my cup holders .. :smoke:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smbroady82 said:
0f294f4482e5627ad18fbb2fe9c7d0cf.jpg

I just noticed the grab handle.. nice touch sir... been studying this one trying to figure out where you're gonna put my cup holders .. :smoke:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If the dash was different, we could have put switches up there and cup holders between the seats. My concern was reaching the switches while strapped in.

showtime33 said:
Nice, Clean, a rig you can see out of for the win!

Thanks!