• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

woodlee's hustler

so how compfy is the seating postion? it looks like your legs kinda rest on the fuel cell? any kind of rules you have to follow for that to pass tech? looks badass as usual! :woot:

lookin forward to seeing some more videos! :driving: :woot:

Are you sure it's safe sitting on the fuel cell, what if you roll over, what if a meteor hits you while you're driving, or your steering busts and cuts off your head.
thumb.gif

Looks bad ass.

1TONZR2 said:
so how compfy is the seating postion? it looks like your legs kinda rest on the fuel cell? any kind of rules you have to follow for that to pass tech? looks badass as usual! :woot:

lookin forward to seeing some more videos! :driving: :woot:

It is very comfortable for me to drive. It is built for a taller person to drive and any one is comfy ridding. It feels just like you are driving a dune buggy. The way you sit and can see out of it. I like it a lot. The only rule I have found is for XRRA and its for fuel in the cock pit area. I am going to build a sheet metal cover to sit on it to keep them happy. It looks uncomfortable and to some it may be but I like it a lot. The fuel cell thing seems to bother a lot of people, but look at most of the moon buggies out there that the fule cell is right behind the drivers seat. I guess its out of sight out of mind and mine will be too when it get the pannles put on. :dblthumb:

Adam , I think its a great design personally... well protected and a great packaging idea. XRRA had a pretty simple rule about it to the effect of a panel seperating the fuel cell from the cockpit or something along those lines. A panel would comply in my opinion.
The packaging is different and alot of folks are allergic to change ! laughing1 I think this particular packaging design is friggin awesome as long as you dont smell that **** ! thumb.gif

P said:
Adam , I think its a great design personally... well protected and a great packaging idea. XRRA had a pretty simple rule about it to the effect of a panel seperating the fuel cell from the cockpit or something along those lines. A panel would comply in my opinion.
The packaging is different and alot of folks are allergic to change ! laughing1 I think this particular packaging design is friggin awesome as long as you dont smell that **** ! thumb.gif

Thanks man. The packaging ideas on this one were a little out there to get every thing to look like it belonged and make every thing work. Will you be at grey rock this weekend. I am going to try to make it down there if every thing works out right. If so I'm sure i can give you the personal grand tour. :****:

No smell at all son. Non vented cap and a long vent takes care of all of that.

:dblthumb: Maybe you can come down to AL this weekend, I know we would all love to see this creation up close and personal. That LS sounds ridiculous with those shorty's on it.

I was not knocking the design one bit. I personally like the idea of rest my legs like that, definately looks compfy. ......glad you built it for someone tall, I wanna ride in it some day! :driving: :woot: the only reason I was questioning the placement of the fuel cell was because he had mentioned racing in XRRA and I thought there were rules for that......put the pannies and rock out!!!! wait...wtf??? dont you usually take the pannies off to rock out!?!?! :cougar: :woot: :woot:

get some Adam!

Brian

Got my steering and breaks fixed. I'll be at Grey rock tomorrow eve.

I just got to drive it some more this eve man I really like this thing.

Woodlee said:
Got my steering and breaks fixed. I'll be at Grey rock tomorrow eve.

I just got to drive it some more this eve man I really like this thing.

What fixed the steering?

Oh yeah, Very nice ride! drool drool drool