• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

WOP - Crawl Reader's Ride South - July 27, 2013

Saturday was prolly one of the best times I've had in my buggy!! The hill wasn't the hardest but it got dug out quick, especially the mud hole at the start!! Thanks go out to the guys at wooly's, eor, and crawl for great ride!!

wizzo said:
the words "bounty hill" get thrown out a lot these days to draw a crowd. i think if they advertised it using different wording, maybe "timed "rock race" fastest to the top wins", etc, that people would still come to watch but not feel let down b/c of their expectations of a "bounty hill" climb.

I totally agree the video of bobby just made it look to easy if like to see some of the other videos also IMO that was a rock race to me not slamming event or anyone who tried just expected a big ass hill with some nasty ****" bounty hill", but Bob-O is also the man and a helluva driver to so ya know view sometimes don't do thing justice,I do I wished I couldve come but my junk is tore apart in the garage and still in need of a tow rig but glad everyone seem to have had fun :dblthumb:

Jwhit55 said:
Saturday was prolly one of the best times I've had in my buggy!! The hill wasn't the hardest but it got dug out quick, especially the mud hole at the start!! Thanks go out to the guys at wooly's, eor, and crawl for great ride!!
I agree it was a fun hill and we didn't break anything. they all did a good job with this event.

I can't say we didn't break anything.... by 4 pm both of our units were broke!!!! :****: I can say.. I had fun and enjoyed it!! :driving:

I had fun watching and doing a bit of riding around afterwards even though I was surprised by the bounty hill.

mashyermotor said:
I can't say we didn't break anything.... by 4 pm both of our units were broke!!!! :****: I can say.. I had fun and enjoyed it!! :driving:

Y'all had some rear pinion angle issues to say the least :****:

Yea.. Jonathan had a link mount to break away from the chassis which caused the driveshaft u-joint to break. No offense to the hubby cause I know the buggy being broke is a big deal to him but... Me flipping my rzr with 11 miles on it is what bothered me!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Better a month late than never...all my pictures.

http://photobucket.com/albums/kk185/dirttoy3/Crawl at Woolys 7-27-2013

IMG_0625.jpg

IMG_0632.jpg

IMG_0636.jpg

IMG_0652.jpg

IMG_0662.jpg

IMG_0667.jpg

IMG_0712.jpg

IMG_0713.jpg

Buddies SAS 1500 Silverado running Ford 60 front, AAM 11.5 rear, 35's, 4.88's gears, lockers and ORI's. drove it 6 hours on the road round trip and rode trails for 2hours on its shakedown run.

IMG_0759.jpg

IMG_0764.jpg

ORIs courtesy of blacksheep10
IMG_0771.jpg

IMG_0790.jpg