• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

WOP - Crawl Reader's Ride South - July 27, 2013

I'll be there.

No, there are no RV hookups, it's got a relatively small primitive camping spot and hotel/motels are a pretty good distance away.

They've got a little building (where you check in) that has some decently priced food, benches / couches, bathrooms, and an air compressor.

I also wondering where the bounty climb will be held at... I can only think of two places, either the steep hill across the street from the check-in building (which currently has no real trails)... or the trail that has some wicked rock ledges a little ways back from the right side of the road (behind the check-in building).

I am wondering about the bounty hill too. There used to be plenty of good hills there until the TDEC rampage a few years ago.

All the hills across from the shop have been climbed but there was a spot where another could have been cut in.I'm curious to see what they are going to use for the bounty also. Maybe the will open impossible back up

There is a camp ground about 4 miles away. The Texas T Campground at exit 27
They have primitive camping at the park and an old house with showers.
All hotels are 20 to 30 minutes away at exit 46 or in Lewisburg

What time is bounty hill starting?

Never been to Wooly's, so would like to tag along with a group if possible versus wandering aimlessly. If I can get my ignition issues fixed ill be there in my Toyota listed in my signature.

Lurch said:
RKEY there used to be a koa campground not far from the park at all.
. I can get by with out any hook up just woundering if they have space where I can park my rv.

billstoy said:
Do they allow 4 wheelers? how much and what are the rules?
Yeah they allow them. We've rode down there a lot and as long as you ain't doing nothing stupid on them they're usally pretty laid back on their 4wheeler rules.

Ignition issues fixed!!! Will be down there this weekend, but does anyone have inside information on what the plans are for comp etc?

Also who else will be there?

ridered3 said:
Ignition issues fixed!!! Will be down there this weekend, but does anyone have inside information on what the plans are for comp etc?

Also who else will be there?
We loadin our **** up tonight! :driving:

Rolled mine 2 weeks ago, repairing and shake down , loading up fri. leaving early sat. morn.

Just talked with EOR and they said bounty climb will be starting at 1pm CST on Saturday :woot:

Til then just riding around the park then riding around the park after its over with.