• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

WOP - Crawl Reader's Ride South - July 27, 2013

$1000 for winner of the Bounty Hill and a guaranteed feature in Crawl Magazine! See you guys soon!

Since I've never been to Wooly's, what is the park like in terms of trails? Will probably find a group to stow away with, but will probably have a Teyrx along with me in tow too so just trying to get an idea of what is down there.

EOR MFG said:
$1000 for winner of the Bounty Hill and a guaranteed feature in Crawl Magazine! See you guys soon!
To hell with that. Mash Yer Motor Racing is gonna be on the cover! :woot: :drinkers: :eat: loller.gif

Congrats to Bobby Tanner on being the fastest today. Seemed like a good crowd out there and saw several rigs from on here. Unfortunately left my camera in my buddies truck so no pictures til I get it back from him next weekend.

Can't wait till adventure off road 10,000 bounty,, I don't think anyone will make it. But will be a better show. I drove 3 hr's rode 2hr's broke a TG birf. " sh!t " I may try the new and improved TG it will be their last chance to keep my business.

billstoy said:
Can't wait till adventure off road 10,000 bounty,, I don't think anyone will make it. But will be a better show. I drove 3 hr's rode 2hr's broke a TG birf. " sh!t " I may try the new and improved TG it will be their last chance to keep my business.

That sucks!

You runnin dirty 30s or one of their "better than stock" birfs?

Go dirty 30 or longs and never worry about it.

I'm a cheep ass but you will see my extras for sale! I will go to longs as I replace parts. My TG KOed a longfield inner so I'm down a TG birf and long axle!! :mad:

no just the better than stock now their site says new and improved ,,, I may try dirty 30's if the price is right but longs are the same price why do the TG

That really was what they called a bounty hill ??? AOP's make that look like a joke a lousy one at that, glad bobby got the mag article on him tho he deserves it more than any one IMHO

krackem said:
That really was what they called a bounty hill ??? AOP's make that look like a joke a lousy one at that, glad bobby got the mag article on him tho he deserves it more than any one IMHO

Yeah I was surprised at the bounty hill course, but it seemed like more of a rock race than bounty. The spots on the course sure got dug out as the comp went on, but the video of bobby posted earlier was his first and only run, and the first run on that hill. He spanked it.

krackem said:

I think you missed the point of this event, This was not a competition put on by a park with an unclimbed hill that may or may not be climbed this was a READERS RIDE EVENT with a competition sponsored by a local vendor ( Essentially offroad ) with a guaranteed pay out that pretty much any reader of Crawl mag had a chance to enter and an equal opportunity to win.

the words "bounty hill" get thrown out a lot these days to draw a crowd. i think if they advertised it using different wording, maybe "timed "rock race" fastest to the top wins", etc, that people would still come to watch but not feel let down b/c of their expectations of a "bounty hill" climb.

Yep I also had a great time and I don't think the hill climb was a joke. There were ten hardcore bouncers sign up and only two were able to put down two clean runs without breaking or going off course. :****: