• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Work party January 19

We should have things fixed up within a few hours..

The big part is fixing the corner at the end of bolder alley.

you need to update the date of attendance it says 1/13... i will most likely be in attendance on 1/19.

Just so you know, most likely all ready do, but the Hawks play the 19th, other date might work for more folks to show up

Yes I do. The game is at 3pm and I will be home for the game.

I said at the rtw meeting that the hawks might have a game on sunday

Just so you know, most likely all ready do, but the Hawks play the 19th, other date might work for more folks to show up

And why we are hitting it early....

I could care less if there is a game--I gotta work on my wheeling area--thats first in my book (and I would do it alone)

So what we will need.

• Rock bar
  • Shovel
  • pick axe
  • chain saw
  • At least 2 winch's
We will be working by hand on this and when done we will look at how much time we have to tackle a few other ares David wants done up.

I would like to come and help. I will have to leave early, but I can work for a couple hours. I haven't been up there in a while, could I get directions. I can get to the first big pit where everyone use to park, but from there I'm drawing a blank.

I would like to come and help. I will have to leave early, but I can work for a couple hours. I haven't been up there in a while, could I get directions. I can get to the first big pit where everyone use to park, but from there I'm drawing a blank.

Go about another 2 miles till you see the sign on the left

Go about another 2 miles till you see the sign on the left

Deer flats road up top.

Thank you--thats all we need. I know others want to head out and catch the game--I might hang out for the day or buzz back to close the gate.

In any case a few hours is all we need (I am planning on being up there at 7)

Latest posts