• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Work party notice for September

Kat

Kat Woman, Wheelin superhero!
After last nights meeting there were a couple of dates made for 2 differant work partys for September.

First is Sunday September 13th @ 9: am at the main parking lot for final work needing to be done to the reworked trail.

Second is Monday September 14th to get ecgology blocks and put them at the bottom/ entrance to the Rhinoland/ Backdoor trail.

I'll try to get my Runner ready by then, and i'll let my brother know too. We had a bunch of fun at the clean-up so if I can make it I'll be there.

i just want to update this. Due to revent events and changes(why we are unable to really plan far in advance) we will be working saturday and sunday for sure.

There is a list of work that needs to be done--and the permits that the DNR have only last for so long....

i just want to update this. Due to revent events and changes(why we are unable to really plan far in advance) we will be working saturday and sunday for sure.

There is a list of work that needs to be done--and the permits that the DNR have only last for so long....

So this is going to be Saturday and Sunday instead of Sunday and Monday.

It might also be friday and monday... It depends on what heavy equipment we can get....
thats the TTCWA weekend, so I won't be available.
If you do any work on Monday, I can be of service till about 3pm then I am going to the Floyd concert with Mike Jones :fawkdancesmiley:

there is a lot of logs and stumps that is down by the lower lot and needs to get moved to the upper staging area. I was thinking of posibly getting as many trailers as we could and haul them up ther one night. Posibly like the 8th or 9th

Today the road to the rock garden will be closed to threw thafic all day. I will try and get pics of progress