• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

work party Reiter

boxboy

can I be your friend...
work party Saturday at Reiter or just come out to play.

I think we will be brushing/clearing the new trail section, fixing some issues on the one trail and I think painting a gate or 2...

Sounds like I need to come up and visit again on one of my days off...Mon.-Thurs.:awesomework:

they should be starting on the new trail here really soon so wait until they start on the trail then go out as much as possible :awesomework: I hear they are interview excavator operators...

will we need to bring a capable truck?

You do not need to drive on the trail if you don't want too if that is what you are asking. You can come out driving a car and park on the gravel road and help out! :awesomework:

X2 you have to be certified to run a machine now or is it for a paid position or something?

yes this is for a paid position,you also have to have a cdl.

this position is for the summer and through fall intill dnr either runs out of money or it starts snowing.

they will be working in all the area's{motorized,and nonmotorized}.

Dnr had only two people show up for interviews.

this position is for the summer and through fall intill dnr either runs out of money or it starts snowing.

This...

but yeah must have CDL but you could come out and talk with David and or Dan today I think both will be at Reiter.

This...

but yeah must have CDL but you could come out and talk with David and or Dan today I think both will be at Reiter.

Dang wish I had a CDL Should really do that one of these days just to have it

Latest posts