• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Work party wheeling at Reiter?

boxboy

can I be your friend...
I can do the 29th or the 30th?

Anyone want to drag some logs around at Reiter this weekend and get a sneak peak at the purple line? I can do Saturday or Sunday?

Your rig needs to be under 83" wide and 105" long (although if you are out side of this I can make a game day decision on going in the trail)

I can most likely do Saturday. My winch is down but I'm going to try and fix it the next couple of days. The rig is currently a hair over 83" (wide tires) with a 109" wheel base.

My rig drags logs very well.

I will be out in the morning both days but I can be out all day Sunday and Saturday I need to leave at 2.

9 I don't see anyone signed up to open the gate so I will be out to do it...

Heading out in 5 minutes. I'll have the usual tools and a chain for log dragging.

Ben Howard is under water I am headed out now to see if I can get through... but at the moment the roads look good out this way.

Your inbox is full.

Snowing pretty good down south. Lifted crewcab powerstroke towing a dump trailer jacknifed and barrel rolled doing 50 on the freeway

Heading out in 5 minutes. I'll have the usual tools and a chain for log dragging.

I hit submit on this post and a minute later walked out the door to half an inch of snow. Always accepting of a challenge I hopped in the tow pig and hit the road. I tow with a dead stock Dodge D250 2wd open rear on 235/85r16 pizza cutters...

Well, I'm back home. Made it past my two options for getting down the hill to the freeway, both blocked with smashed cars. I'm really sorry Scott but I'm afraid today is out. I might be able to come out in the daily tomorrow but I can't bring the log dragger on Sunday.

Ben Howard was passable there is a couple inches of snow on the trails this morning...

It's all good Horus I'll just go drag them around with the skidstear. :hi::cheer:

Highway 2 had no snow on it out at sultan to goldbar and reiter road had nothing that will cause any issues and deer flats road is covered.