• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Work party wheeling at Reiter?

It was a really good weekend we were able to get the logs staged for the operator can build the obstacle.

I walked the Green and G-9 trails today. Got to see some of the other stuff and walk the Purple line. I officially regret not dragging the rig there to play. There are some fun little slams to be had. I'll be looking to get back up there very soon.

Like maybe next weekend, soon.
:D

If you get it fixed let me know. A few squirts into the Superjoints and I'm ready to go. We'll make a Saturday out of it. You show me all the sick lines and I'll show you just how dumb and ignorant 39.5 Boggers can be.

:D

TG isn't responding to my requests for rebuilds on my longfield u joints. I might go see if randy's has some Yukon ones and replace the longfield joints so I don't need to deal with tg.

But on a side note I do need to do a rescue mission to put the track back on the excavator tomorrow if any one wants to drive in the purple trail?

Last edited:
But on a side note I do need to do a rescue mission to put the track back on the excavator tomorrow if any one wants to drive in the purple trail?

Would my rig make it? I have put tracks back on several excavators. Lost one while on the Busywild. Is it a grease tensioner?

Yes the Zuk you had the other day will go just fine. I have put this track back on before and yes it is just a grease tensioner.

A small machine shop in Orting made his last version. Do they just need bushings?

yeah i followed Karl through sultan to Goldbar. thanks Crazy Daze for the help in getting the track back on!

Trails are looking pretty good. Looks like only a few rigs go up there on the weekends. :scratchhead: