• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Work party

nowires

Might need a few hands to dig a couple holes and plant some post. We need to get this back up to be in compliance to stay open. If lots of people can show up for a few, then it will not take long and then we can all go about our day.

I'm a maybe/probably.....although a post hole digger and rock bar are the last tools I need to be using with my ****ered up wrist....I sure as hell can stand around and point/offer advice though :redneck: so what I normally do :flipoff:

Is this to fix the parking area?
Ya to put up the new kiosk

I'm a maybe/probably.....although a post hole digger and rock bar are the last tools I need to be using with my ****ered up wrist....I sure as hell can stand around and point/offer advice though :redneck: so what I normally do :flipoff:

Ya we always need supervisors

Can't make any hard commitment, but I might be down for a spell...If I do, what's needed as for tools?
:corn:

Can't make any hard commitment, but I might be down for a spell...If I do, what's needed as for tools?
:corn:

Bars and shovels. and some basic wrenches and sockets, A couple cordless screw guns for putting the signs back on the board.

Hope to see you

Damn can't make this one. I really need to get out there an see this place. Will defiantly try and make the next one.