• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Worst piece of ass ever!

i was just telling this story the other day but anyways, i was in high school i hung out at my buddys cousin house alot he lived there for little while but but him his cousin and his aunt lived there she was somkin hot like Stiffler's Mom. She started making lil commets like i love you stupid sutff but i never tought anything about it. one night me and my buddy whent to party and got tottaly smashed and call his anut to come get us. some how i ended up in bed with her but nothing happend. next morning she was blabbing her mouth saying i crawled in bed with her i thought my buddy was goin to be pissed but nothing really happened (that night). couple weeks later we all whent to bar and she got little tippsy after got back we were playin ping pong she text me says come here i need to tell you something im shaking in my boots!! she says if you what i could stay in her room!!!sweet shes so hott fake boobs and all!! needless to say it was worst **** i have ever had but but will stay in memory bank just for somking hot best friends aunt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bee513 said:
i was just telling this story the other day but anyways, i was in high school i hung out at my buddys cousin house alot he lived there for little while but but him his cousin and his aunt lived there she was somkin hot like Stiffler's Mom. She started making lil commets like i love you stupid sutff but i never tought anything about it. one night me and my buddy whent to party and got tottaly smashed and call his anut to come get us. some how i ended up in bed with her but nothing happend. next morning she was blabbing her mouth saying i crawled in bed with her i thought my buddy was goin to be pissed but nothing really happened (that night). couple weeks later we all whent to bar and she got little tippsy after got back we were playin ping pong she text me says come here i need to tell you something im shaking in my boots!! she says if you what i could stay in her room!!!sweet shes so hott fake boobs and all!! needless to say it was worst **** i have ever had but but will stay in memory bank just for somking hot best friends aunt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was AWESOME! Hahahaha molaugh

InDaShop said:
This happened to someone I know, so going to paraphrase this one.

I wish I could describe the chick, but I truly don't remember and I was with him this night. None the less my buddy hooks up with this chick out one night and they head back to her place late after a Burger King run.
They get to going hot and heavy on her bed with the lights off, and he goes to stick it in and shes still pretty dry.
She tells him theres some lube in the top drawer, so he leans over fumbles with the drawer reaches in and grabs a bottle. He proceeds to fumble with the bottle, and cant get the lid off. Finally he rips the top off somehow and it goes everywhere. He flips it up and dumps it on her ass and he slathers himself while hes at it. They get down to business and pass out.

Well he wakes up middle of the night to go take a leak and flips the bathroom light on his eyes still adjusting and he goes down to grab his **** and start to piss and his entire crotch is BLACK. Mid-thigh to belly button, and hip to hip BLACK!!!
He screams, then flips the bedroom light on, and the bed looks like someone threw a gallon of black paint on the bed. The chick is now waking up since he flipped the light on and her ass, inner thighs, all BLACK.

Remember the lube he busted out......it was a bottle of black shoe polish.... molaugh molaugh molaugh

Thats awesome