• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Worth 500 bucks plus 80 bucks in shipping?

do some reearch on the individual parts.... you might be able to piece it together cheaper if you can get some part #'s.....

Im trying to figure that out now

offer him $200 that is all it's worth.

I know, if i can get the part numbers for everything used in the kit im sure i can get it cheap through work, disc brakes would be a huge upgrade to my rig:redneck:

Im looking into individual components of the kit and calipers are like 20 bucks a pop and pads are 30

and thats full retail, i work at napa and get 5% above cost so i think i can put the kit together for a lot cheaper now that i look into it deeper

Probably not a bad price for what it is that is if you want to keep the closed knuckle front end:eeek: . But For less money you could pick up a open knuckle 30 with discs giving you a better axle with all off the shelf parts and a tighter turning radius as well

Probably not a bad price for what it is that is if you want to keep the closed knuckle front end:eeek: . But For less money you could pick up a open knuckle 30 with discs giving you a better axle with all off the shelf parts and a tighter turning radius as well

I have an uncomplete narrowed 44 front for it down in the garage acctually hahahaha

As it is now it rubs tires on the frame so turning sharper it really wouldnt:haha:

Last edited:
sure seems like a lot, of course im a cheap bastard but my rear disc brake was only like 200ish with all new parts. i didnt see any hoses in the kit so add that price...

its all about the "bracket" every thing else is just a part from the store.

maybe offer him a good deal on just the bracket?

sounds like a good school project. cutting out some caliper brackets.:awesomework:
that would keep the hurt of spending money on junk axles to a minimum.:eeek:

That's a good idea... You'll gain experience to fab up brackets on other axles you may run in the future...

I have an uncomplete narrowed 44 front for it down in the garage acctually hahahaha

As it is now it rubs tires on the frame so turning sharper it really wouldnt:haha:

so if you already have a 44 that just needs to be completed. why dont you just put the money towards that? seems like it would be a waste of time and money to put money into the stock axle if you want to swap it out.

so if you already have a 44 that just needs to be completed. why dont you just put the money towards that? seems like it would be a waste of time and money to put money into the stock axle if you want to swap it out.

X10 :awesomework:

Acctually totally forgot i had it :haha:

Thread winner. :cool:

Latest posts