• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Wow! Huge lot of old like new Chevys to be auctioned

That is crazy. I can't believe they made it this long without the roof falling in on them.

jordan7118 said:
Could not stand that woman in the video ::)

Agreed. And who's stuipid ass idea was it to stack all the parts on the hoods of those cars? Clearly these auctioneers have never worked with classic cars.

That's only a couple hours North of me. Go ahead and send me your cash and I'll go make a purchase for you! :****:

Definitely going to have to hit that one. Been by that place a few times and it's amazing to see those old cars just stacked in there.

I watched some of this Saturday night when I got home from wheelin. Anyone see the '57 Corvette pedal car that brought $16,500??? :****: The '58 Cameo sold for $140,000!! :driving: Crazy money changed hands right there :dblthumb:

I was visiting my Mom in the hospital yesterday and my uncle's brother came in. He and his went and he said 90% or more were mouse condos and still went for over 90K. Who gives a fawk if it has 11 miles on it if it still needs a full on restore. I am sure there were some deals, the pics I saw were old cars put out to pasture.....just with no miles

One of our friends went with his dad just to watch it and said it was unbelievable. He actually was interviewed on the local news about it.