• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

WOW! New racer here!

Caddishack18

Got the new buggy last nite about 11pm. All I can say is WOW! What a ride. Changing a few things to suit me. I already feel very comfortable in it, the neighbors in the motel beside my shop must hate me aready, it LOUD. A buudy heard me from 1 mile away this am at his shop IN town. Im gonna need to tone it down a bit. So far so good!!

Re: WOW! Newq racer here!

Nice! You are going to be dangerous in that thing. Don't let Levi loose in it!

I like the way AC's buggy sounds with the muffler.

I really hope you drive it at the Springs.

Brian this is Adams old man,Pops.I think it was a real cool thing you letting Rusty sell drives in that bad boy this weekend at the WE-Rock.I seen that thang turning at least ten grand every other run.The line to drive it was at least 20 to 30 people all day.Rusty had to make a ton of money at 20.oo a five min run.There was one old woman that kind of paniced when she got all in the skinny pedal going up over a ledge and walked it on the back right wheel for a few hundred feet.I don't think anyone ever tumped it over though.Glad to see it still in competition.

JUST KIDDING,Good luck.See youns at the next one,POPS

Look on you tube under "Lucky Dog racing gets a new puppy". You can see Im treating her good too. Cant wait to torture it for real!

Speeding said:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=wBqbQbMUXvQ

Thanks for putting up the link, I should have been here a couple days ago with the video....

BS says he's going out to play sometime this weekend, I hope that I can get more footage. This thing is crazy fast and loud.... I love the feeling the sound......

I got to drive the new rig and all i can say is WOW this is not as cool as the Diabo II! :eek: lol but seriously the new Campbell Ent. buggy of my dads is one BA rig. Not only does that thing fully get it, its loud as hell.

My dad and i plan on going out this weekend to play with the new rig.

He's going to be lethal with the new rig! Cant wait till the next race!

Before the stickers were removed....
IMG_0603.jpg

IMG_0605.jpg

IMG_0610.jpg

IMG_0611.jpg

IMG_0612.jpg

IMG_0613.jpg

IMG_0615.jpg

That's about it....

For now........

Latest posts