• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

WOW Tahuya Clean Up Run

I spoke to soon. I total forgot about a Bday party that i have to go to unless i want to sleep on my sofa for the next month. Sorry but we should set up another weekend to go to Tahuya. So some one can show me around..:awesomework:

Ed, it is an opportunity for us to all hit the trail & pick up some trash...there is not an organized run on a specific day. A few of us might take on some special projects, but please feel free to just show up, wheel, pick up some trash, camp & drink some beer :beer:

:cool:

Sweet......Thats what I do best! :redneck:

sounds like fun! :cool:

Thanks Bryan!:awesomework:

Looks like I may not be able to make it...

Starting a job tomorrow and not sure if I'll be done in time...

Oh well, at least it's a paycheck...:cheer:

That hill is fawked up....:cool:

GIGITY!!! All i need is a Aisin hub and a front spring bushing........I got my juck all torn apart today. I broke a hub to peaces and sheared off a spring center pin on the alder loop the last elbe trip, but I should have it fixed by tomorrow. :beer::awesomework:

GIGITY!!! All i need is a Aisin hub and a front spring bushing........I got my juck all torn apart today. I broke a hub to peaces and sheared off a spring center pin on the alder loop the last elbe trip, but I should have it fixed by tomorrow. :beer::awesomework:

sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i get back from my underway tomorrow. assuming the stub shafts for my front end show up and I can get em in on saturday, i'd like to come meet some people on sunday. what time and where will everyone be meeting up at that day?

I'm in for either day for sure. If by chance I don't work I'll be camping Saturday night. The tow rig is still down so I'll be in the small ZJ.

Sweet, hope you get it fixed:beer::beer:

i get back from my underway tomorrow. assuming the stub shafts for my front end show up and I can get em in on saturday, i'd like to come meet some people on sunday. what time and where will everyone be meeting up at that day?

Just follow the WOW work party signs. We will have our booth set up at the end or Goat Ranch RD.:awesomework:

I'm in for either day for sure. If by chance I don't work I'll be camping Saturday night. The tow rig is still down so I'll be in the small ZJ.

Ok see you there:beer::beer:

I'm camping Saturday night and will be there around noon tomorrow. The smaller ZJ now has 31s and a rear locker, more than enough for Tahuya.

directions?

PM sent call me 253 216 3605:beer:

I'm camping Saturday night and will be there around noon tomorrow. The smaller ZJ now has 31s and a rear locker, more than enough for Tahuya.

I always got a seat for you buddy! see ya sunday morning!!!!

This will be Jeremy and Gregs shake down run should be fun!!

Look out for the Baby Blue beater in action!!!:awesomework::corn:

Last edited:
Thanks Ed. My new rig should do just fine for all but the small section of good stuff. For that I'll just hang out and time you guys up Yellowjacket.

Just follow the WOW work party signs. We will have our booth set up at the end or Goat Ranch RD.:awesomework:

that would require me to know where goat ranch rd is. :laughing:. I've only been out there twice, and I wasn't driving, so not too familiar with the area. i'll just head out to the 4x4 area and see what I can find.

Latest posts