• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

WOW Tahuya Clean Up Run

How the hell did you roll there!?

I was trying to crawl up a Large stump and flex my rig out more then the baby blue beater. I was up on the stump and stoped then my rear supension unloaded and over I went.:mad:

When you roll your rig like that usually you end up a ways from what made you roll and wont be able to see what you rolled on in the picture......are you new:fawkdancesmiley:

I'm taking out those peace of **** springs I have in the rear and replacing them with 63's

Those springs work great on the baby blue beater.....I need them in my life.:cool:

Was it this stump?? :flipoff:

2010-02-21123706.jpg

Was it this stump?? :flipoff:

2010-02-21123706.jpg

Yes but on the low side of the stump........it's alot higher to climb to the top on the other side.....LOL and I found out the hard way:mad:

I did make it to the top of the stump but not back down:booo:

Before I linked it, it was always on 3 wheels going to the top of that stump. Now linked up its much more stable and doesn't even feel likes its going to tip.

Great job guys. I realy wanted to go to this but had a all weekend bday party with screaming kids... I should have went with you guys but id still be sleeping on the couch..:awesomework: